de
Home » H2H

Zulte-Waregem vs. Lazio Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Zulte-Waregem and the last 10 Results from Lazio

Zulte-Waregem
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Sint-Truiden
1-1
17-12-07
H
Lazio
3-2
17-12-03
H
Gent
0-1
17-11-30
H
Club Brugge
2-3
17-11-26
G
Club Brugge
3-2
17-11-23
G
Nice
3-1
17-11-19
H
KRC Genk
0-1
17-11-05
G
Oostende
4-2
17-11-02
G
Vitesse FC
0-2
17-10-28
H
KV Mechelen
2-1
Lazio
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
H
Torino
1-3
17-12-07
G
Zulte-Waregem
3-2
17-12-03
G
Sampdoria
1-2
17-11-26
H
Fiorentina
1-1
17-11-23
H
Vitesse FC
1-1
17-11-18
G
Roma
2-1
17-11-02
H
Nice
1-0
17-10-29
G
Benevento
1-5
17-10-25
G
Bologna
1-2
17-10-22
H
Cagliari
3-0

History between Zulte-Waregem and Lazio in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Zulte-Waregem
Lazio
3-2
Europa League Group K
17-09-28
Lazio
Zulte-Waregem
2-0
Europa League Group K

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zulte-Waregem vs. Lazio

In the last 6 games Zulte-Waregem played 3 games Over 2.5.
Zulte-Waregem have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Lazio played 3 games Over 2.5.
Lazio have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Zulte-Waregem and Lazio scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zulte-Waregem vs. Lazio

Zulte-Waregem 3-1-6
In last 10 games Zulte-Waregem won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Lazio 5-2-3
In last 10 games Lazio won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Zulte-Waregem - Lazio (30-15-55)
In this game the chance that Zulte-Waregem wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Zulte-Waregem and Lazio

Last 6 Events At Home

Zulte-Waregem (1-0-2 and 5:6 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Lazio (1-2-0 and 3:5 goals)
Lazio have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zulte-Waregem (0-1-2 and 4:7 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Lazio (1-0-2 and 5:6 goals)
Lazio have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zulte-Waregem (1-1-4 and 9:13 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

Lazio (2-2-2 and 8:11 goals)
Lazio has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group K from Zulte-Waregem and Lazio

Europa League Group K Form As A Host

Zulte-Waregem (1-1-1 and 5:8 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group K 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Lazio (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Lazio have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group K 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Europa League Group K Form As A Guest

Zulte-Waregem (1-0-2 and 3:5 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group K 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Lazio (2-0-1 and 8:6 goals)
Lazio have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group K 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group K Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zulte-Waregem (2-1-3 and 8:13 goals)
Zulte-Waregem have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group K 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 7 points.

Lazio (4-1-1 and 12:7 goals)
Lazio have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group K 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group K)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zulte-Waregem
Zulte-Waregem won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lazio
Lazio won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zulte-Waregem
Zulte-Waregem won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lazio
Lazio won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group K)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Zulte-Waregem played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Lazio played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Zulte-Waregem played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Lazio played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group K Zulte-Waregem played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group K Lazio played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group K)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win