de
Home » H2H

Hertha Berlin vs. Ostersund Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Hertha Berlin and the last 10 Results from Ostersund

Hertha Berlin
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Augsburg
1-1
17-12-07
H
Ostersund
1-1
17-12-03
H
Eintracht Frankfurt
1-2
17-11-26
G
FC Köln
0-2
17-11-23
G
Atlétic Bilbao
3-2
17-11-18
H
Borussia Monchengladbach
2-4
17-11-05
G
Wolfsburg
3-3
17-11-02
H
Zorya
2-0
17-10-28
H
Hamburger SV
2-1
17-10-25
H
FC Köln
1-3
Ostersund
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Hertha Berlin
1-1
17-11-23
H
Zorya
2-0
17-11-05
G
Jönköpings Södra IF
0-0
17-11-02
G
Atlétic Bilbao
1-0
17-10-28
H
Elfsborg
4-1
17-10-22
G
IFK Gothenburg
0-1
17-10-19
H
Atlétic Bilbao
2-2
17-10-14
H
Orebro
3-0
17-10-10
G
IFK Harnosand
0-2
17-10-01
H
BK Häcken
0-0

History between Hertha Berlin and Ostersund in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Hertha Berlin
Ostersund
1-1
Europa League Group J
17-09-28
Ostersund
Hertha Berlin
1-0
Europa League Group J

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hertha Berlin vs. Ostersund

In the last 6 games Hertha Berlin played 2 games Over 2.5.
Hertha Berlin have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Ostersund played 1 games Over 2.5.
Ostersund have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Hertha Berlin and Ostersund scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hertha Berlin vs. Ostersund

Hertha Berlin 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hertha Berlin won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Ostersund 5-4-1
In last 10 games Ostersund won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Hertha Berlin - Ostersund (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Hertha Berlin wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Ostersund to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Hertha Berlin and Ostersund

Last 6 Events At Home

Hertha Berlin (0-1-2 and 4:7 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Ostersund (2-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Ostersund have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hertha Berlin (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Ostersund (1-2-1 and 2:2 goals)
Ostersund have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hertha Berlin (1-2-3 and 9:11 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

Ostersund (3-2-1 and 8:3 goals)
Ostersund has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Europa League Group J from Hertha Berlin and Ostersund

Europa League Group J Form As A Host

Hertha Berlin (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Ostersund (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Ostersund have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group J 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Europa League Group J Form As A Guest

Hertha Berlin (0-0-3 and 3:6 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group J 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Ostersund (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Ostersund have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group J Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hertha Berlin (1-2-3 and 6:7 goals)
Hertha Berlin have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Ostersund (3-2-1 and 8:4 goals)
Ostersund have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group J)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ostersund
Ostersund won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ostersund
Ostersund won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group J)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Hertha Berlin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Ostersund played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Hertha Berlin played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Ostersund played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J Hertha Berlin played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J Ostersund played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group J)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win