de
Home » H2H

Zorya vs. Atlétic Bilbao Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Zorya and the last 10 Results from Atlétic Bilbao

Zorya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Shakhtar Donetsk
2-1
17-12-07
H
Atlétic Bilbao
0-2
17-12-02
G
Chernomorets Odesa
1-1
17-11-26
H
Zirka
1-0
17-11-23
G
Ostersund
2-0
17-11-18
H
Veres
1-1
17-11-05
G
Olimpik Donetsk
3-3
17-11-02
G
Hertha Berlin
2-0
17-10-29
H
Olexandria
2-2
17-10-25
H
Shakhtar Donetsk
3-4
Atlétic Bilbao
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Levante
1-2
17-12-07
G
Zorya
0-2
17-12-02
H
Real Madrid
0-0
17-11-29
H
SD Formentera
0-1
17-11-26
G
Deportivo La Coruna
2-2
17-11-23
H
Hertha Berlin
3-2
17-11-19
H
Villarreal
1-1
17-11-05
G
Celta de Vigo
3-1
17-11-02
H
Ostersund
1-0
17-10-28
H
Barcelona
0-2

History between Zorya and Atlétic Bilbao in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Zorya
Atlétic Bilbao
0-2
Europa League Group J
17-09-28
Atlétic Bilbao
Zorya
0-1
Europa League Group J

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zorya vs. Atlétic Bilbao

In the last 6 games Zorya played 1 games Over 2.5.
Zorya have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Atlétic Bilbao played 2 games Over 2.5.
Atlétic Bilbao have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Zorya and Atlétic Bilbao scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zorya vs. Atlétic Bilbao

Zorya 2-4-4
In last 10 games Zorya won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Atlétic Bilbao 4-3-3
In last 10 games Atlétic Bilbao won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Zorya - Atlétic Bilbao (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Zorya wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Atlétic Bilbao to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Zorya and Atlétic Bilbao

Last 6 Events At Home

Zorya (2-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zorya (0-1-1 and 1:3 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zorya (2-2-2 and 5:7 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (4-2-0 and 9:6 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Europa League Group J from Zorya and Atlétic Bilbao

Europa League Group J Form As A Host

Zorya (1-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group J 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group J Form As A Guest

Zorya (1-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (1-2-0 and 4:2 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group J 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group J Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zorya (2-0-4 and 3:9 goals)
Zorya have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

Atlétic Bilbao (3-2-1 and 8:5 goals)
Atlétic Bilbao have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group J)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zorya
Zorya won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Atlétic Bilbao
Atlétic Bilbao won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zorya
Zorya won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Atlétic Bilbao
Atlétic Bilbao won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group J)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Zorya played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Atlétic Bilbao played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Zorya played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Atlétic Bilbao played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J Zorya played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group J Atlétic Bilbao played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group J)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win