de
Home » H2H

Marseille vs. FC Salzburg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Marseille and the last 10 Results from FC Salzburg

Marseille
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Saint Etienne
3-0
17-12-07
H
FC Salzburg
0-0
17-12-03
G
Montpellier
1-1
17-11-29
G
FC Metz
0-3
17-11-26
H
Guingamp
1-0
17-11-23
G
Konyaspor
1-1
17-11-19
G
Bordeaux FC
1-1
17-11-05
H
Caen FC
5-0
17-11-02
G
Vitoria de Guimaraes
1-0
17-10-29
G
Lille
0-1
FC Salzburg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
WAC-Sankt Andrä
0-0
17-12-07
G
Marseille
0-0
17-12-03
G
FK Austria Wien
1-1
17-11-29
H
Mattersburg
2-0
17-11-26
G
SK Rapid Wien
2-3
17-11-23
H
Vitoria de Guimaraes
3-0
17-11-19
H
Sturm Graz
5-0
17-11-05
G
SKN Sankt Polten
1-3
17-11-02
H
Konyaspor
0-0
17-10-28
H
Altach
2-0

History between Marseille and FC Salzburg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Marseille
FC Salzburg
0-0
Europa League Group I
17-09-28
FC Salzburg
Marseille
1-0
Europa League Group I

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Marseille vs. FC Salzburg

In the last 6 games Marseille played 1 games Over 2.5.
Marseille have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC Salzburg played 1 games Over 2.5.
FC Salzburg have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.67% chance that Marseille and FC Salzburg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Marseille vs. FC Salzburg

Marseille 5-4-1
In last 10 games Marseille won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

FC Salzburg 6-4-0
In last 10 games FC Salzburg won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

Marseille - FC Salzburg (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that Marseille wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for FC Salzburg to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Marseille and FC Salzburg

Last 6 Events At Home

Marseille (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

FC Salzburg (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
FC Salzburg have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Marseille (1-2-0 and 5:2 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

FC Salzburg (1-3-0 and 4:3 goals)
FC Salzburg have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Marseille (3-3-0 and 9:2 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

FC Salzburg (3-3-0 and 9:3 goals)
FC Salzburg has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Europa League Group I from Marseille and FC Salzburg

Europa League Group I Form As A Host

Marseille (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group I 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

FC Salzburg (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
FC Salzburg have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group I 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Europa League Group I Form As A Guest

Marseille (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group I 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

FC Salzburg (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
FC Salzburg have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group I 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group I Form Total As Guest Or Host

Marseille (2-2-2 and 4:4 goals)
Marseille have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group I 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

FC Salzburg (3-3-0 and 7:1 goals)
FC Salzburg have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group I 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group I)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Marseille
Marseille won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Salzburg
FC Salzburg won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Marseille
Marseille won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Salzburg
FC Salzburg won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group I)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Marseille played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC Salzburg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Marseille played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC Salzburg played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group I Marseille played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group I FC Salzburg played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group I)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win