de
Home » H2H

Vitoria de Guimaraes vs. Konyaspor Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Vitoria de Guimaraes and the last 10 Results from Konyaspor

Vitoria de Guimaraes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Konyaspor
1-1
17-12-03
G
Vitoria de Setubal
1-2
17-11-27
G
FC Rio Ave
0-1
17-11-23
G
FC Salzburg
3-0
17-11-19
H
Feirense
2-1
17-11-11
H
Oliveirense
1-4
17-11-05
H
Benfica
1-3
17-11-02
H
Marseille
1-0
17-10-29
G
Aves
1-3
17-10-23
H
Portimonense
3-3
Konyaspor
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
H
Karabukspor
2-0
17-12-07
G
Vitoria de Guimaraes
1-1
17-12-03
H
Bursaspor
0-3
17-11-29
G
Batman Petrolspor
0-3
17-11-26
G
Kasımpaşa SK
2-1
17-11-23
H
Marseille
1-1
17-11-18
H
MP Antalyaspor
1-1
17-11-12
H
Genclerbirligi
2-1
17-11-05
G
Sivasspor
2-1
17-11-02
G
FC Salzburg
0-0

History between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Konyaspor in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Konyaspor
1-1
Europa League Group I
17-09-28
Konyaspor
Vitoria de Guimaraes
2-1
Europa League Group I

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vitoria de Guimaraes vs. Konyaspor

In the last 6 games Vitoria de Guimaraes played 3 games Over 2.5.
Vitoria de Guimaraes have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Konyaspor played 1 games Over 2.5.
Konyaspor have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Vitoria de Guimaraes and Konyaspor scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vitoria de Guimaraes vs. Konyaspor

Vitoria de Guimaraes 5-2-3
In last 10 games Vitoria de Guimaraes won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Konyaspor 3-4-3
In last 10 games Konyaspor won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Vitoria de Guimaraes - Konyaspor (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Vitoria de Guimaraes wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Konyaspor to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Vitoria de Guimaraes and Konyaspor

Last 6 Events At Home

Vitoria de Guimaraes (1-1-1 and 4:6 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Konyaspor (2-1-0 and 3:4 goals)
Konyaspor have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vitoria de Guimaraes (2-0-1 and 3:4 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Konyaspor (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Konyaspor have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vitoria de Guimaraes (3-1-2 and 7:10 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Konyaspor (3-2-1 and 8:7 goals)
Konyaspor has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Primeira Liga from Vitoria de Guimaraes and Konyaspor

Primeira Liga Form As A Host

Vitoria de Guimaraes (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Primeira Liga 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Konyaspor (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
Konyaspor have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Primeira Liga 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Primeira Liga Form As A Guest

Vitoria de Guimaraes (0-0-3 and 2:7 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 3 games away in the Primeira Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Konyaspor (0-2-1 and 1:2 goals)
Konyaspor have won from the last 3 games away in the Primeira Liga 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Primeira Liga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vitoria de Guimaraes (1-2-3 and 5:9 goals)
Vitoria de Guimaraes have won from the last 6 games overall in the Primeira Liga 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

Konyaspor (1-3-2 and 4:6 goals)
Konyaspor have won from the last 6 games overall in the Primeira Liga 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primeira Liga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vitoria de Guimaraes won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Konyaspor
Konyaspor won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vitoria de Guimaraes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Konyaspor
Konyaspor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primeira Liga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Vitoria de Guimaraes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Konyaspor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Vitoria de Guimaraes played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Konyaspor played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Primeira Liga Vitoria de Guimaraes played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Primeira Liga Konyaspor played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primeira Liga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win