de
Home » H2H

Crvena Zvezda vs. FC Köln Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Crvena Zvezda and the last 10 Results from FC Köln

Crvena Zvezda
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Borac Čačak
3-0
17-12-07
H
FC Köln
1-0
17-12-02
G
Backa Palanka
2-2
17-11-29
H
FK Radnik Surdulica
5-0
17-11-26
G
Čukarički
1-2
17-11-23
G
FC BATE Borisov
0-0
17-11-18
H
Rad
6-1
17-11-05
G
Radnički Niš
0-4
17-11-02
G
Arsenal FC
0-0
17-10-29
G
FK Zemun
0-1
FC Köln
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Freiburg
3-4
17-12-07
G
Crvena Zvezda
1-0
17-12-02
G
Schalke 04
2-2
17-11-26
H
Hertha Berlin
0-2
17-11-23
H
Arsenal FC
1-0
17-11-18
G
Mainz 05
1-0
17-11-05
H
Hoffenheim
0-3
17-11-02
H
FC BATE Borisov
5-2
17-10-28
G
Bayer Leverkusen
2-1
17-10-25
G
Hertha Berlin
1-3

History between Crvena Zvezda and FC Köln in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Crvena Zvezda
FC Köln
1-0
Europa League Group H
17-09-28
FC Köln
Crvena Zvezda
0-1
Europa League Group H

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Crvena Zvezda vs. FC Köln

In the last 6 games Crvena Zvezda played 0 games Over 2.5.
Crvena Zvezda have an Goal difference from 9:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC Köln played 2 games Over 2.5.
FC Köln have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.67% chance that Crvena Zvezda and FC Köln scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Crvena Zvezda vs. FC Köln

Crvena Zvezda 7-3-0
In last 10 games Crvena Zvezda won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

FC Köln 3-1-6
In last 10 games FC Köln won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Crvena Zvezda - FC Köln (65-20-15)
In this game the chance that Crvena Zvezda wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for FC Köln to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Crvena Zvezda and FC Köln

Last 6 Events At Home

Crvena Zvezda (3-0-0 and 9:0 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

FC Köln (3-0-0 and 4:6 goals)
FC Köln have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Crvena Zvezda (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

FC Köln (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
FC Köln have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Crvena Zvezda (4-2-0 and 13:3 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 14 points.

FC Köln (3-1-2 and 6:10 goals)
FC Köln has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Europa League Group H from Crvena Zvezda and FC Köln

Europa League Group H Form As A Host

Crvena Zvezda (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group H 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

FC Köln (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
FC Köln have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group H 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group H Form As A Guest

Crvena Zvezda (1-2-0 and 1:0 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group H 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

FC Köln (0-0-3 and 1:5 goals)
FC Köln have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group H 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Europa League Group H Form Total As Guest Or Host

Crvena Zvezda (2-3-1 and 3:2 goals)
Crvena Zvezda have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

FC Köln (2-0-4 and 7:8 goals)
FC Köln have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group H)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Crvena Zvezda
Crvena Zvezda won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Köln
FC Köln won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Crvena Zvezda
Crvena Zvezda won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Köln
FC Köln won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group H)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Crvena Zvezda played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC Köln played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Crvena Zvezda played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC Köln played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H Crvena Zvezda played 0 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H FC Köln played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group H)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win