de
Home » H2H

Arsenal FC vs. FC BATE Borisov Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Arsenal FC and the last 10 Results from FC BATE Borisov

Arsenal FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Southampton
1-1
17-12-07
H
FC BATE Borisov
6-0
17-12-02
H
Manchester United
1-3
17-11-29
H
Huddersfield
5-0
17-11-26
G
Burnley
0-1
17-11-23
G
FC Köln
1-0
17-11-18
H
Tottenham Hotspur
2-0
17-11-05
G
Manchester City
3-1
17-11-02
H
Crvena Zvezda
0-0
17-10-28
H
Swansea
2-1
FC BATE Borisov
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Arsenal FC
6-0
17-11-26
G
FK Gorodeya
3-3
17-11-23
H
Crvena Zvezda
0-0
17-11-18
H
Neman Grodno
3-1
17-11-06
G
Torpedo Zhodino
2-4
17-11-02
G
FC Köln
5-2
17-10-28
H
FC Naftan Novopolotsk
1-1
17-10-23
G
FC Dnepr Mogilev
0-2
17-10-19
H
FC Köln
1-0
17-10-15
H
FK Vitebsk
3-1

History between Arsenal FC and FC BATE Borisov in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Arsenal FC
FC BATE Borisov
6-0
Europa League Group H
17-09-28
FC BATE Borisov
Arsenal FC
2-4
Europa League Group H

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Arsenal FC vs. FC BATE Borisov

In the last 6 games Arsenal FC played 3 games Over 2.5.
Arsenal FC have an Goal difference from 12:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC BATE Borisov played 3 games Over 2.5.
FC BATE Borisov have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Arsenal FC and FC BATE Borisov scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Arsenal FC vs. FC BATE Borisov

Arsenal FC 5-2-3
In last 10 games Arsenal FC won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

FC BATE Borisov 5-3-2
In last 10 games FC BATE Borisov won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Arsenal FC - FC BATE Borisov (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Arsenal FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FC BATE Borisov to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Arsenal FC and FC BATE Borisov

Last 6 Events At Home

Arsenal FC (2-0-1 and 12:3 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

FC BATE Borisov (1-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
FC BATE Borisov have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Arsenal FC (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

FC BATE Borisov (1-1-2 and 9:16 goals)
FC BATE Borisov have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Arsenal FC (3-1-2 and 14:5 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

FC BATE Borisov (2-2-2 and 12:17 goals)
FC BATE Borisov has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 17 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group H from Arsenal FC and FC BATE Borisov

Europa League Group H Form As A Host

Arsenal FC (2-1-0 and 9:1 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group H 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

FC BATE Borisov (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
FC BATE Borisov have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group H 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group H Form As A Guest

Arsenal FC (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group H 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

FC BATE Borisov (0-1-2 and 3:12 goals)
FC BATE Borisov have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group H 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 12 goals and get 1 points.

Europa League Group H Form Total As Guest Or Host

Arsenal FC (4-1-1 and 14:4 goals)
Arsenal FC have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

FC BATE Borisov (1-2-3 and 6:16 goals)
FC BATE Borisov have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 16 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group H)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Arsenal FC
Arsenal FC won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC BATE Borisov
FC BATE Borisov won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Arsenal FC
Arsenal FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC BATE Borisov
FC BATE Borisov won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group H)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Arsenal FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC BATE Borisov played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Arsenal FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC BATE Borisov played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H Arsenal FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group H FC BATE Borisov played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group H)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win