de
Home » H2H

Steaua Bucuresti vs. FC Lugano Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Steaua Bucuresti and the last 10 Results from FC Lugano

Steaua Bucuresti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Botosani
0-3
17-12-07
H
FC Lugano
1-2
17-12-03
H
Juventus Bucuresti
4-0
17-11-26
G
Astra Ploiesti
2-0
17-11-23
G
Plzen
2-0
17-11-17
G
CSM Iasi
1-0
17-11-05
H
Concordia Chiajna
2-1
17-11-02
H
Hapoel Beer Sheva
1-1
17-10-29
G
CS Universitatea Craiova
2-5
17-10-22
H
ACS Recas
7-0
FC Lugano
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Lausanne
1-2
17-12-07
G
Steaua Bucuresti
1-2
17-12-03
G
Grasshoppers CZ
0-1
17-11-30
H
Grasshoppers CZ
1-3
17-11-26
H
Young Boys
1-2
17-11-23
H
Hapoel Beer Sheva
1-0
17-11-18
G
Saint Gallen
0-2
17-11-05
G
Thun
1-1
17-11-02
G
Plzen
4-1
17-10-29
H
Luzern
1-0

History between Steaua Bucuresti and FC Lugano in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Steaua Bucuresti
FC Lugano
1-2
Europa League Group G
17-09-28
FC Lugano
Steaua Bucuresti
1-2
Europa League Group G

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Steaua Bucuresti vs. FC Lugano

In the last 6 games Steaua Bucuresti played 4 games Over 2.5.
Steaua Bucuresti have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC Lugano played 5 games Over 2.5.
FC Lugano have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Steaua Bucuresti and FC Lugano scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Steaua Bucuresti vs. FC Lugano

Steaua Bucuresti 5-1-4
In last 10 games Steaua Bucuresti won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

FC Lugano 5-1-4
In last 10 games FC Lugano won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Steaua Bucuresti - FC Lugano (45-10-45)
In this game the chance that Steaua Bucuresti wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for FC Lugano to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Steaua Bucuresti and FC Lugano

Last 6 Events At Home

Steaua Bucuresti (1-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

FC Lugano (4-0-0 and 4:7 goals)
FC Lugano have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Steaua Bucuresti (1-0-3 and 3:5 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

FC Lugano (2-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
FC Lugano have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Steaua Bucuresti (2-0-4 and 8:7 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

FC Lugano (6-0-0 and 7:8 goals)
FC Lugano has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Europa League Group G from Steaua Bucuresti and FC Lugano

Europa League Group G Form As A Host

Steaua Bucuresti (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group G 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

FC Lugano (2-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
FC Lugano have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group G 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group G Form As A Guest

Steaua Bucuresti (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group G 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

FC Lugano (1-0-2 and 4:7 goals)
FC Lugano have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group G 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Europa League Group G Form Total As Guest Or Host

Steaua Bucuresti (3-1-2 and 9:7 goals)
Steaua Bucuresti have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

FC Lugano (3-0-3 and 9:11 goals)
FC Lugano have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group G)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Steaua Bucuresti
Steaua Bucuresti won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Lugano
FC Lugano won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Steaua Bucuresti
Steaua Bucuresti won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Lugano
FC Lugano won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group G)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Steaua Bucuresti played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC Lugano played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Steaua Bucuresti played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC Lugano played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G Steaua Bucuresti played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G FC Lugano played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group G)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win