de
Home » H2H

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs. Plzen Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Hapoel Beer Sheva and the last 10 Results from Plzen

Hapoel Beer Sheva
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Bnei Sachnin
1-3
17-12-07
H
Plzen
0-2
17-12-03
H
Ironi Kiryat Shmona
3-1
17-11-30
G
Maccabi Haifa
0-1
17-11-27
G
Beitar Jerusalem
2-2
17-11-23
G
FC Lugano
1-0
17-11-18
H
Hapoel Acco
3-1
17-11-05
G
Maccabi Petach Tikva
0-2
17-11-02
G
Steaua Bucuresti
1-1
17-10-29
G
Ashdod SC
1-3
Plzen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Hapoel Beer Sheva
0-2
17-12-02
H
Jablonec
2-0
17-11-26
G
Teplice
0-0
17-11-23
H
Steaua Bucuresti
2-0
17-11-18
G
FC Slovácko
1-4
17-11-10
H
FC Slovácko
2-3
17-11-05
H
Slavia Prague
1-0
17-11-02
H
FC Lugano
4-1
17-10-27
G
Karvina
1-3
17-10-22
H
Brno
3-0

History between Hapoel Beer Sheva and Plzen in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Hapoel Beer Sheva
Plzen
0-2
Europa League Group G
17-09-28
Plzen
Hapoel Beer Sheva
3-1
Europa League Group G

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hapoel Beer Sheva vs. Plzen

In the last 6 games Hapoel Beer Sheva played 3 games Over 2.5.
Hapoel Beer Sheva have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Plzen played 4 games Over 2.5.
Plzen have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.33% chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva and Plzen scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hapoel Beer Sheva vs. Plzen

Hapoel Beer Sheva 6-2-2
In last 10 games Hapoel Beer Sheva won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Plzen 8-1-1
In last 10 games Plzen won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

Hapoel Beer Sheva - Plzen (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Plzen to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Hapoel Beer Sheva and Plzen

Last 6 Events At Home

Hapoel Beer Sheva (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Plzen (3-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Plzen have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hapoel Beer Sheva (2-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Plzen (2-1-0 and 6:1 goals)
Plzen have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hapoel Beer Sheva (3-1-2 and 9:7 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Plzen (5-1-0 and 12:4 goals)
Plzen has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Europa League Group G from Hapoel Beer Sheva and Plzen

Europa League Group G Form As A Host

Hapoel Beer Sheva (1-0-2 and 3:5 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group G 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Plzen (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Plzen have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group G 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Europa League Group G Form As A Guest

Hapoel Beer Sheva (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group G 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Plzen (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Plzen have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group G 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Europa League Group G Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hapoel Beer Sheva (1-1-4 and 5:10 goals)
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

Plzen (4-0-2 and 13:8 goals)
Plzen have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group G)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hapoel Beer Sheva
Hapoel Beer Sheva won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Plzen
Plzen won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hapoel Beer Sheva
Hapoel Beer Sheva won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Plzen
Plzen won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group G)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Hapoel Beer Sheva played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Plzen played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Hapoel Beer Sheva played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Plzen played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G Hapoel Beer Sheva played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group G Plzen played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group G)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win