de
Home » H2H

FC København vs. FC Sheriff Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC København and the last 10 Results from FC Sheriff

FC København
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Aalborg
1-1
17-12-07
H
FC Sheriff
2-0
17-12-03
H
FC Nordsjælland
1-3
17-11-26
H
Lyngby BK
5-1
17-11-23
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
2-1
17-11-19
G
SønderjyskE
3-0
17-11-05
H
Brøndby IF
0-1
17-11-02
H
Zlin
3-0
17-10-29
G
AC Horsens
1-1
17-10-22
H
AGF
4-0
FC Sheriff
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
FC København
2-0
17-11-26
H
Speranta
0-1
17-11-23
H
Zlin
1-0
17-11-18
G
FC Milsami Orhei
0-2
17-11-06
G
FC Spicul Chiscareni
0-4
17-11-02
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
1-2
17-10-28
H
FC Sfintul Gheorghe
1-1
17-10-22
G
Dinamo-Auto
0-4
17-10-19
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
1-1
17-10-15
H
CS Petrocub
3-1

History between FC København and FC Sheriff in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
FC København
FC Sheriff
2-0
Europa League Group F
17-09-28
FC Sheriff
FC København
0-0
Europa League Group F

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC København vs. FC Sheriff

In the last 6 games FC København played 2 games Over 2.5.
FC København have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC Sheriff played 1 games Over 2.5.
FC Sheriff have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that FC København and FC Sheriff scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC København vs. FC Sheriff

FC København 4-2-4
In last 10 games FC København won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

FC Sheriff 6-2-2
In last 10 games FC Sheriff won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

FC København - FC Sheriff (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that FC København wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for FC Sheriff to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from FC København and FC Sheriff

Last 6 Events At Home

FC København (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
FC København have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

FC Sheriff (2-0-0 and 1:1 goals)
FC Sheriff have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC København (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
FC København have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

FC Sheriff (3-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
FC Sheriff have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC København (2-1-3 and 10:10 goals)
FC København have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

FC Sheriff (5-0-1 and 9:4 goals)
FC Sheriff has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Europa League Group F from FC København and FC Sheriff

Europa League Group F Form As A Host

FC København (2-1-0 and 5:0 goals)
FC København have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group F 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

FC Sheriff (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
FC Sheriff have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group F 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group F Form As A Guest

FC København (0-2-1 and 2:3 goals)
FC København have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group F 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

FC Sheriff (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
FC Sheriff have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group F 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group F Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC København (2-3-1 and 7:3 goals)
FC København have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

FC Sheriff (2-3-1 and 4:4 goals)
FC Sheriff have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group F)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC København
FC København won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Sheriff
FC Sheriff won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC København
FC København won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Sheriff
FC Sheriff won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group F)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC København played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC Sheriff played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC København played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC Sheriff played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F FC København played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F FC Sheriff played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group F)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win