de
Home » H2H

Zlin vs. FC Lokomotiv Moscow Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Zlin and the last 10 Results from FC Lokomotiv Moscow

Zlin
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
SK Rapid Wien
1-1
17-12-07
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
0-2
17-12-02
G
Brno
1-1
17-11-27
H
FC Slovácko
2-1
17-11-23
G
FC Sheriff
1-0
17-11-18
G
Sigma Olomouc
2-0
17-11-05
H
Sparta Prague
2-2
17-11-02
G
FC København
3-0
17-10-28
G
Bohemians 1905
1-1
17-10-25
G
FC Vlasim
4-6
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Ostersund
3-3
18-01-23
H
Tianjin Songjiang
1-1
18-01-18
H
Luzern
0-3
17-12-11
G
Tosno
1-3
17-12-07
G
Zlin
0-2
17-12-02
H
Rubin Kazan
1-0
17-11-27
G
SKA-Energiya
1-2
17-11-23
H
FC København
2-1
17-11-19
G
Anzhi Makhachkala
0-1
17-11-05
H
CSKA Moscow
2-2

History between Zlin and FC Lokomotiv Moscow in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Zlin
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
0-2
Europa League Group F
17-09-28
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
Zlin
3-0
Europa League Group F

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zlin vs. FC Lokomotiv Moscow

In the last 6 games Zlin played 2 games Over 2.5.
Zlin have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games FC Lokomotiv Moscow played 3 games Over 2.5.
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 41.67% chance that Zlin and FC Lokomotiv Moscow scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zlin vs. FC Lokomotiv Moscow

Zlin 2-4-4
In last 10 games Zlin won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

FC Lokomotiv Moscow 6-3-1
In last 10 games FC Lokomotiv Moscow won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Zlin - FC Lokomotiv Moscow (15-35-50)
In this game the chance that Zlin wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for FC Lokomotiv Moscow to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Zlin and FC Lokomotiv Moscow

Last 6 Events At Home

Zlin (1-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (2-2-0 and 5:7 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zlin (0-2-2 and 2:5 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (2-0-0 and 5:1 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zlin (1-2-3 and 4:8 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (4-2-0 and 10:8 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Europa League Group F from Zlin and FC Lokomotiv Moscow

Europa League Group F Form As A Host

Zlin (0-2-1 and 1:3 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group F 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group F 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group F Form As A Guest

Zlin (0-0-3 and 0:7 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group F 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group F 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group F Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zlin (0-2-4 and 1:10 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F 0, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 2 points.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow (3-2-1 and 9:4 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group F)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zlin
Zlin won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow
FC Lokomotiv Moscow won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zlin
Zlin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow
FC Lokomotiv Moscow won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group F)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Zlin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team FC Lokomotiv Moscow played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Zlin played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team FC Lokomotiv Moscow played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F Zlin played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group F FC Lokomotiv Moscow played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group F)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win