de
Home » H2H

Apollon Limassol vs. Everton Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Apollon Limassol and the last 10 Results from Everton

Apollon Limassol
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Omonia Nicosia
0-1
17-12-07
H
Everton
0-3
17-12-02
H
AEP Paphos
6-0
17-11-27
H
Ethnikos Achnas
3-0
17-11-23
G
Lyon
4-0
17-11-18
G
Alki Oroklinis
1-4
17-11-05
G
AEK Larnaca
1-1
17-11-02
H
Atalanta
1-1
17-10-29
H
Doxa Katokopia
4-2
17-10-22
H
Aris Limassol
1-0
Everton
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Liverpool
1-1
17-12-07
G
Apollon Limassol
0-3
17-12-02
H
Huddersfield
2-0
17-11-29
H
West Ham
4-0
17-11-26
G
Southampton
4-1
17-11-23
H
Atalanta
1-5
17-11-18
G
Crystal Palace
2-2
17-11-05
H
Watford FC
3-2
17-11-02
G
Lyon
3-0
17-10-29
G
Leicester City
2-0

History between Apollon Limassol and Everton in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Apollon Limassol
Everton
0-3
Europa League Group E
17-09-28
Everton
Apollon Limassol
2-2
Europa League Group E

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Apollon Limassol vs. Everton

In the last 6 games Apollon Limassol played 4 games Over 2.5.
Apollon Limassol have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Everton played 6 games Over 2.5.
Everton have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that Apollon Limassol and Everton scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Apollon Limassol vs. Everton

Apollon Limassol 6-2-2
In last 10 games Apollon Limassol won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Everton 4-2-4
In last 10 games Everton won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Apollon Limassol - Everton (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Apollon Limassol wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Everton to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Apollon Limassol and Everton

Last 6 Events At Home

Apollon Limassol (2-0-1 and 9:3 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Everton (3-0-0 and 7:5 goals)
Everton have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Apollon Limassol (2-0-1 and 5:5 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Everton (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Everton have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Apollon Limassol (4-0-2 and 14:8 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

Everton (4-1-1 and 12:10 goals)
Everton has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 10 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Europa League Group E from Apollon Limassol and Everton

Europa League Group E Form As A Host

Apollon Limassol (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group E 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Everton (0-1-2 and 4:9 goals)
Everton have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group E 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Europa League Group E Form As A Guest

Apollon Limassol (0-1-2 and 3:9 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group E 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Everton (1-0-2 and 3:6 goals)
Everton have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group E 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Europa League Group E Form Total As Guest Or Host

Apollon Limassol (0-3-3 and 5:14 goals)
Apollon Limassol have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group E 0, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 3 points.

Everton (1-1-4 and 7:15 goals)
Everton have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group E 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group E)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Apollon Limassol
Apollon Limassol won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Everton
Everton won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Apollon Limassol
Apollon Limassol won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Everton
Everton won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group E)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Apollon Limassol played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Everton played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Apollon Limassol played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Everton played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group E Apollon Limassol played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group E Everton played 6 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group E)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win