de
Home » H2H

Atalanta vs. Lyon Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atalanta and the last 10 Results from Lyon

Atalanta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Sassuolo
0-3
18-01-21
H
SSC Napoli
0-1
18-01-06
G
Roma
1-2
18-01-02
G
SSC Napoli
1-2
17-12-30
H
Cagliari
1-2
17-12-23
G
AC Milan
0-2
17-12-20
H
Sassuolo
2-1
17-12-17
H
Lazio
3-3
17-12-12
G
Genoa
1-2
17-12-07
H
Lyon
1-0
Lyon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Bordeaux FC
3-1
18-01-24
G
Monaco
2-3
18-01-21
H
Paris Saint Germain
2-1
18-01-17
G
Guingamp
0-2
18-01-14
H
Angers SCO
1-1
18-01-06
G
Nancy
2-3
17-12-20
G
Toulouse
1-2
17-12-17
H
Marseille
2-0
17-12-13
G
Montpellier
4-1
17-12-10
G
Amiens
1-2

History between Atalanta and Lyon in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Atalanta
Lyon
1-0
Europa League Group E
17-09-28
Lyon
Atalanta
1-1
Europa League Group E

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atalanta vs. Lyon

In the last 6 games Atalanta played 3 games Over 2.5.
Atalanta have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Lyon played 3 games Over 2.5.
Lyon have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Atalanta and Lyon scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atalanta vs. Lyon

Atalanta 7-1-2
In last 10 games Atalanta won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw

Lyon 7-1-2
In last 10 games Lyon won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Atalanta - Lyon (45-10-45)
In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Lyon to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Atalanta and Lyon

Last 6 Events At Home

Atalanta (0-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Lyon (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Lyon have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atalanta (4-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 4 games away 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Lyon (3-0-1 and 9:7 goals)
Lyon have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atalanta (4-0-2 and 10:5 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Lyon (4-1-1 and 12:9 goals)
Lyon has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Serie A from Atalanta and Lyon

Serie A Form As A Host

Atalanta (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Serie A 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Lyon (2-1-0 and 8:1 goals)
Lyon have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Serie A 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Atalanta (1-2-0 and 7:3 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 3 games away in the Serie A 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Lyon (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Lyon have won from the last 3 games away in the Serie A 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atalanta (4-2-0 and 14:4 goals)
Atalanta have won from the last 6 games overall in the Serie A 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 4 goals and get 14 points.

Lyon (3-2-1 and 11:4 goals)
Lyon have won from the last 6 games overall in the Serie A 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atalanta
Atalanta won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lyon
Lyon won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atalanta
Atalanta won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lyon
Lyon won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Atalanta played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Lyon played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Atalanta played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Lyon played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Serie A Atalanta played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Serie A Lyon played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win