de
Home » H2H

Rijeka vs. AC Milan Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rijeka and the last 10 Results from AC Milan

Rijeka
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Slaven
2-0
17-12-07
H
AC Milan
2-0
17-12-02
H
Hajduk Split
1-2
17-11-26
G
HNK Cibalia
1-2
17-11-23
G
AEK Athens
2-2
17-11-18
H
NK Inter Zaprešić
0-0
17-11-14
G
HNK Gorica
0-3
17-11-05
G
NK Lokomotiva
1-0
17-11-02
H
FK Austria Wien
1-4
17-10-28
G
Dinamo Zagreb
3-1
AC Milan
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Bologna
2-1
17-12-07
G
Rijeka
2-0
17-12-03
G
Benevento
2-2
17-11-26
H
Torino
0-0
17-11-23
H
FK Austria Wien
5-1
17-11-18
G
SSC Napoli
2-1
17-11-05
G
Sassuolo
0-2
17-11-02
G
AEK Athens
0-0
17-10-28
H
Juventus
0-2
17-10-25
G
Chievo
1-4

History between Rijeka and AC Milan in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Rijeka
AC Milan
2-0
Europa League Group D
17-09-28
AC Milan
Rijeka
3-2
Europa League Group D

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rijeka vs. AC Milan

In the last 6 games Rijeka played 5 games Over 2.5.
Rijeka have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games AC Milan played 3 games Over 2.5.
AC Milan have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that Rijeka and AC Milan scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rijeka vs. AC Milan

Rijeka 4-2-4
In last 10 games Rijeka won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

AC Milan 4-3-3
In last 10 games AC Milan won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Rijeka - AC Milan (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Rijeka wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Rijeka and AC Milan

Last 6 Events At Home

Rijeka (2-1-1 and 5:2 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

AC Milan (2-1-0 and 7:2 goals)
AC Milan have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rijeka (1-1-0 and 4:3 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

AC Milan (0-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
AC Milan have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rijeka (3-2-1 and 9:5 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

AC Milan (2-2-2 and 10:8 goals)
AC Milan has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group D from Rijeka and AC Milan

Europa League Group D Form As A Host

Rijeka (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

AC Milan (2-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
AC Milan have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group D 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Europa League Group D Form As A Guest

Rijeka (1-1-1 and 7:6 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

AC Milan (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
AC Milan have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group D Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rijeka (2-1-3 and 11:12 goals)
Rijeka have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

AC Milan (3-2-1 and 13:6 goals)
AC Milan have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group D)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rijeka
Rijeka won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

AC Milan
AC Milan won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rijeka
Rijeka won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

AC Milan
AC Milan won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group D)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Rijeka played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team AC Milan played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Rijeka played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team AC Milan played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D Rijeka played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D AC Milan played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group D)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win