de
Home » H2H

FK Austria Wien vs. AEK Athens Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from FK Austria Wien and the last 10 Results from AEK Athens

FK Austria Wien
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Altach
1-0
17-12-07
H
AEK Athens
0-0
17-12-03
H
FC Salzburg
1-1
17-11-29
G
SKN Sankt Polten
1-0
17-11-26
G
WAC-Sankt Andrä
1-2
17-11-23
G
AC Milan
5-1
17-11-18
H
Adm/Modling
2-3
17-11-10
H
Dinamo Brest
3-2
17-11-05
H
Mattersburg
1-3
17-11-02
G
Rijeka
1-4
AEK Athens
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
FK Austria Wien
0-0
17-12-03
G
Levadiakos
0-2
17-11-30
G
Kalithea FC
2-3
17-11-27
H
Platanias
3-0
17-11-23
H
Rijeka
2-2
17-11-19
G
Panathinaikos
1-1
17-11-05
H
PAOK Saloniki
1-0
17-11-02
H
AC Milan
0-0
17-10-29
G
Panionios
0-1
17-10-26
G
Apollon Larissa
0-7

History between FK Austria Wien and AEK Athens in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
FK Austria Wien
AEK Athens
0-0
Europa League Group D
17-09-28
AEK Athens
FK Austria Wien
2-2
Europa League Group D

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FK Austria Wien vs. AEK Athens

In the last 6 games FK Austria Wien played 5 games Over 2.5.
FK Austria Wien have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games AEK Athens played 3 games Over 2.5.
AEK Athens have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that FK Austria Wien and AEK Athens scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FK Austria Wien vs. AEK Athens

FK Austria Wien 3-2-5
In last 10 games FK Austria Wien won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

AEK Athens 6-4-0
In last 10 games AEK Athens won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

FK Austria Wien - AEK Athens (15-30-55)
In this game the chance that FK Austria Wien wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for AEK Athens to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from FK Austria Wien and AEK Athens

Last 6 Events At Home

FK Austria Wien (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

AEK Athens (1-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
AEK Athens have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FK Austria Wien (1-0-3 and 3:8 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

AEK Athens (2-2-0 and 6:3 goals)
AEK Athens have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FK Austria Wien (1-2-3 and 4:9 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

AEK Athens (3-3-0 and 11:5 goals)
AEK Athens has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Europa League Group D from FK Austria Wien and AEK Athens

Europa League Group D Form As A Host

FK Austria Wien (0-1-2 and 2:8 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group D 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

AEK Athens (0-3-0 and 4:4 goals)
AEK Athens have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group D 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Europa League Group D Form As A Guest

FK Austria Wien (1-1-1 and 7:8 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

AEK Athens (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
AEK Athens have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group D Form Total As Guest Or Host

FK Austria Wien (1-2-3 and 9:16 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 5 points.

AEK Athens (1-5-0 and 6:5 goals)
AEK Athens have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D 1, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group D)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FK Austria Wien
FK Austria Wien won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

AEK Athens
AEK Athens won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FK Austria Wien
FK Austria Wien won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

AEK Athens
AEK Athens won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group D)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team FK Austria Wien played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team AEK Athens played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team FK Austria Wien played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team AEK Athens played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D FK Austria Wien played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group D AEK Athens played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group D)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win