de
Home » H2H

Istanbul Buyuksehir vs. Braga Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Istanbul Buyuksehir and the last 10 Results from Braga

Istanbul Buyuksehir
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Sivasspor
1-0
17-12-07
H
Braga
2-1
17-12-03
H
Ankaraspor
1-0
17-11-30
G
Kahramanmaraspor
1-3
17-11-27
G
Kayserispor
1-1
17-11-23
G
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
1-2
17-11-18
H
Galatasaray
5-1
17-11-05
G
Yeni Malatyaspor
0-2
17-11-02
H
Hoffenheim
1-1
17-10-28
H
Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor
2-1
Braga
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Istanbul Buyuksehir
2-1
17-12-03
H
Paços de Ferreira
3-0
17-11-27
H
Feirense
3-1
17-11-23
H
Hoffenheim
3-1
17-11-18
G
FC Rio Ave
1-0
17-11-05
G
Sporting CP
2-2
17-11-02
G
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
1-1
17-10-29
H
Chaves
1-0
17-10-23
G
Moreirense
0-1
17-10-19
H
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
0-2

History between Istanbul Buyuksehir and Braga in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Istanbul Buyuksehir
Braga
2-1
Europa League Group C
17-09-28
Braga
Istanbul Buyuksehir
2-1
Europa League Group C

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Istanbul Buyuksehir vs. Braga

In the last 6 games Istanbul Buyuksehir played 4 games Over 2.5.
Istanbul Buyuksehir have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Braga played 4 games Over 2.5.
Braga have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that Istanbul Buyuksehir and Braga scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Istanbul Buyuksehir vs. Braga

Istanbul Buyuksehir 7-2-1
In last 10 games Istanbul Buyuksehir won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

Braga 5-2-3
In last 10 games Braga won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Istanbul Buyuksehir - Braga (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Istanbul Buyuksehir wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Braga to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Istanbul Buyuksehir and Braga

Last 6 Events At Home

Istanbul Buyuksehir (2-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Braga (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Braga have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Istanbul Buyuksehir (2-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Braga (0-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
Braga have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Istanbul Buyuksehir (4-1-1 and 9:5 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Braga (3-1-2 and 12:7 goals)
Braga has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Europa League Group C from Istanbul Buyuksehir and Braga

Europa League Group C Form As A Host

Istanbul Buyuksehir (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Braga (2-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
Braga have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group C 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group C Form As A Guest

Istanbul Buyuksehir (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Braga (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Braga have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group C Form Total As Guest Or Host

Istanbul Buyuksehir (2-2-2 and 7:8 goals)
Istanbul Buyuksehir have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Braga (3-1-2 and 9:8 goals)
Braga have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group C)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Istanbul Buyuksehir
Istanbul Buyuksehir won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Braga
Braga won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Istanbul Buyuksehir
Istanbul Buyuksehir won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Braga
Braga won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group C)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Istanbul Buyuksehir played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Braga played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Istanbul Buyuksehir played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Braga played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C Istanbul Buyuksehir played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C Braga played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group C)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win