de
Home » H2H

Hoffenheim vs. PFC Ludogorets Razgrad Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hoffenheim and the last 10 Results from PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

Hoffenheim
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Hannover 96
2-0
17-12-07
H
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
1-1
17-12-02
H
RasenBallsport Leipzig
4-0
17-11-26
G
Hamburger SV
3-0
17-11-23
G
Braga
3-1
17-11-18
H
Eintracht Frankfurt
1-1
17-11-05
G
FC Köln
0-3
17-11-02
G
Istanbul Buyuksehir
1-1
17-10-28
H
Borussia Monchengladbach
1-3
17-10-25
G
Werder
1-0
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Pirin Blagoevgrad
0-2
17-12-07
G
Hoffenheim
1-1
17-12-04
H
Dunav Ruse
2-0
17-11-30
G
Vereya
2-1
17-11-27
H
Vitosha Bistrica
3-0
17-11-23
H
Istanbul Buyuksehir
1-2
17-11-18
G
Lokomotiv (Plovdiv)
0-3
17-11-05
H
Litex Lovech
1-2
17-11-02
H
Braga
1-1
17-10-29
H
Levski Sofia
2-0

History between Hoffenheim and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Hoffenheim
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
1-1
Europa League Group C
17-09-28
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
Hoffenheim
2-1
Europa League Group C

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hoffenheim vs. PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

In the last 6 games Hoffenheim played 4 games Over 2.5.
Hoffenheim have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games PFC Ludogorets Razgrad played 2 games Over 2.5.
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Hoffenheim and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hoffenheim vs. PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

Hoffenheim 2-3-5
In last 10 games Hoffenheim won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad 5-2-3
In last 10 games PFC Ludogorets Razgrad won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Hoffenheim - PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Hoffenheim wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for PFC Ludogorets Razgrad to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Hoffenheim and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

Last 6 Events At Home

Hoffenheim (1-2-0 and 6:2 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hoffenheim (0-0-3 and 1:8 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hoffenheim (1-2-3 and 7:10 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (4-1-1 and 10:5 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Europa League Group C from Hoffenheim and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

Europa League Group C Form As A Host

Hoffenheim (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group C Form As A Guest

Hoffenheim (0-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group C 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group C Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hoffenheim (1-2-3 and 8:10 goals)
Hoffenheim have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (2-3-1 and 7:5 goals)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group C)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hoffenheim
Hoffenheim won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hoffenheim
Hoffenheim won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group C)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Hoffenheim played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team PFC Ludogorets Razgrad played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Hoffenheim played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team PFC Ludogorets Razgrad played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C Hoffenheim played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group C PFC Ludogorets Razgrad played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group C)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win