de
Home » H2H

Young Boys vs. Skënderbeu Korçë Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Young Boys and the last 10 Results from Skënderbeu Korçë

Young Boys
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Grasshoppers CZ
1-1
17-12-07
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-1
17-12-03
G
Thun
3-1
17-11-30
H
Saint Gallen
2-1
17-11-26
G
FC Lugano
1-2
17-11-23
G
Partizan Belgrad
2-1
17-11-19
H
Zurich
2-1
17-11-05
G
Basel
1-1
17-11-02
H
Dynamo Kiev
0-1
17-10-29
H
Sion
5-1
Skënderbeu Korçë
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
KF Laci
1-0
17-12-07
G
Young Boys
2-1
17-12-02
H
Kukesi
2-1
17-11-27
G
FK Partizani
0-0
17-11-23
H
Dynamo Kiev
3-2
17-11-19
H
KF Kamza
1-1
17-11-16
G
KS Flamurtari
1-1
17-11-05
G
KF Vllaznia Shkodër
0-2
17-11-02
G
Partizan Belgrad
2-0
17-10-28
H
KS Luftëtari Gjirokastër
2-0

History between Young Boys and Skënderbeu Korçë in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Young Boys
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-1
Europa League Group B
17-09-28
Skënderbeu Korçë
Young Boys
1-1
Europa League Group B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Young Boys vs. Skënderbeu Korçë

In the last 6 games Young Boys played 3 games Over 2.5.
Young Boys have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Skënderbeu Korçë played 3 games Over 2.5.
Skënderbeu Korçë have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Young Boys and Skënderbeu Korçë scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Young Boys vs. Skënderbeu Korçë

Young Boys 5-2-3
In last 10 games Young Boys won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Skënderbeu Korçë 4-3-3
In last 10 games Skënderbeu Korçë won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Young Boys - Skënderbeu Korçë (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Young Boys wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Skënderbeu Korçë to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Young Boys and Skënderbeu Korçë

Last 6 Events At Home

Young Boys (2-1-0 and 5:3 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Young Boys (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Young Boys (3-1-2 and 9:9 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (2-2-2 and 7:7 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group B from Young Boys and Skënderbeu Korçë

Europa League Group B Form As A Host

Young Boys (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Europa League Group B Form As A Guest

Young Boys (0-2-1 and 4:5 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group B 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (0-0-3 and 2:7 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group B 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Europa League Group B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Young Boys (1-3-2 and 7:8 goals)
Young Boys have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Skënderbeu Korçë (1-2-3 and 6:10 goals)
Skënderbeu Korçë have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Young Boys
Young Boys won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Skënderbeu Korçë
Skënderbeu Korçë won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Young Boys
Young Boys won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Skënderbeu Korçë
Skënderbeu Korçë won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Young Boys played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Skënderbeu Korçë played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Young Boys played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Skënderbeu Korçë played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B Young Boys played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B Skënderbeu Korçë played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win