de
Home » H2H

Dynamo Kiev vs. Partizan Belgrad Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Dynamo Kiev and the last 10 Results from Partizan Belgrad

Dynamo Kiev
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Olexandria
0-0
17-12-07
H
Partizan Belgrad
4-1
17-12-03
H
Illichivets
5-1
17-11-29
G
Desna
0-2
17-11-26
G
Stal Dneprodzhezhinsk
0-2
17-11-23
G
Skënderbeu Korçë
3-2
17-11-18
G
Zirka
0-2
17-11-05
H
FC Vorskla Poltava
2-1
17-11-02
G
Young Boys
0-1
17-10-29
G
Karpaty
1-1
Partizan Belgrad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Napredak
2-1
17-12-07
G
Dynamo Kiev
4-1
17-12-03
H
Vojvodina
1-1
17-11-29
G
Voždovac
0-1
17-11-26
H
FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda
1-1
17-11-23
H
Young Boys
2-1
17-11-19
G
Javor
0-2
17-11-05
G
Macva Sabac
1-3
17-11-02
H
Skënderbeu Korçë
2-0
17-10-29
G
Borac Čačak
1-2

History between Dynamo Kiev and Partizan Belgrad in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Dynamo Kiev
Partizan Belgrad
4-1
Europa League Group B
17-09-28
Partizan Belgrad
Dynamo Kiev
2-3
Europa League Group B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Dynamo Kiev vs. Partizan Belgrad

In the last 6 games Dynamo Kiev played 5 games Over 2.5.
Dynamo Kiev have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Partizan Belgrad played 3 games Over 2.5.
Partizan Belgrad have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that Dynamo Kiev and Partizan Belgrad scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Dynamo Kiev vs. Partizan Belgrad

Dynamo Kiev 7-2-1
In last 10 games Dynamo Kiev won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

Partizan Belgrad 6-2-2
In last 10 games Partizan Belgrad won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Dynamo Kiev - Partizan Belgrad (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Dynamo Kiev wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Partizan Belgrad to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Dynamo Kiev and Partizan Belgrad

Last 6 Events At Home

Dynamo Kiev (2-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Partizan Belgrad (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Partizan Belgrad have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Dynamo Kiev (2-1-1 and 6:3 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Partizan Belgrad (1-0-2 and 3:6 goals)
Partizan Belgrad have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Dynamo Kiev (4-1-1 and 15:5 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Partizan Belgrad (2-2-2 and 7:9 goals)
Partizan Belgrad has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group B from Dynamo Kiev and Partizan Belgrad

Europa League Group B Form As A Host

Dynamo Kiev (2-1-0 and 9:4 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Partizan Belgrad (2-0-1 and 6:4 goals)
Partizan Belgrad have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group B 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Europa League Group B Form As A Guest

Dynamo Kiev (2-0-1 and 6:5 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group B 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Partizan Belgrad (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
Partizan Belgrad have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group B 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Europa League Group B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Dynamo Kiev (4-1-1 and 15:9 goals)
Dynamo Kiev have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Partizan Belgrad (2-2-2 and 8:9 goals)
Partizan Belgrad have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Dynamo Kiev
Dynamo Kiev won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Partizan Belgrad
Partizan Belgrad won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Dynamo Kiev
Dynamo Kiev won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Partizan Belgrad
Partizan Belgrad won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Dynamo Kiev played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Partizan Belgrad played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Dynamo Kiev played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Partizan Belgrad played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B Dynamo Kiev played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group B Partizan Belgrad played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win