de
Home » H2H

Slavia Prague vs. Lokomotiv Astana Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Slavia Prague and the last 10 Results from Lokomotiv Astana

Slavia Prague
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Lokomotiv Astana
0-1
17-12-01
H
Ostrava
2-1
17-11-27
G
Jablonec
1-1
17-11-23
G
Maccabi Tel Aviv
0-2
17-11-18
H
Dukla Praha
5-0
17-11-05
G
Plzen
1-0
17-11-02
H
Villarreal
0-2
17-10-29
G
FC Slovácko
0-3
17-10-25
G
Jihlava
1-3
17-10-22
H
Liberec
1-2
Lokomotiv Astana
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Slavia Prague
0-1
17-11-23
H
Villarreal
2-3
17-11-05
H
Akzhaiyk Uralsk
2-0
17-11-02
G
Maccabi Tel Aviv
0-1
17-10-28
H
Kairat Almaty
0-2
17-10-25
H
Okzhetpes Kokshetau
4-0
17-10-22
G
Ordabasy Shymkent
2-1
17-10-19
H
Maccabi Tel Aviv
4-0
17-10-15
H
Irtysh Pavlodar
2-1
17-10-11
G
Shakhtyor Karagandy
0-1

History between Slavia Prague and Lokomotiv Astana in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Slavia Prague
Lokomotiv Astana
0-1
Europa League Group A
17-09-28
Lokomotiv Astana
Slavia Prague
1-1
Europa League Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Slavia Prague vs. Lokomotiv Astana

In the last 6 games Slavia Prague played 1 games Over 2.5.
Slavia Prague have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Lokomotiv Astana played 3 games Over 2.5.
Lokomotiv Astana have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Slavia Prague and Lokomotiv Astana scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Slavia Prague vs. Lokomotiv Astana

Slavia Prague 5-1-4
In last 10 games Slavia Prague won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Lokomotiv Astana 7-0-3
In last 10 games Lokomotiv Astana won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.

Slavia Prague - Lokomotiv Astana (40-5-55)
In this game the chance that Slavia Prague wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Lokomotiv Astana to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Slavia Prague and Lokomotiv Astana

Last 6 Events At Home

Slavia Prague (2-0-1 and 7:2 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (4-0-0 and 8:5 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Slavia Prague (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (2-0-0 and 2:0 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Slavia Prague (3-1-2 and 10:4 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (6-0-0 and 10:5 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Gambrinus League from Slavia Prague and Lokomotiv Astana

Gambrinus League Form As A Host

Slavia Prague (1-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Gambrinus League 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (1-1-1 and 7:4 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Gambrinus League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Gambrinus League Form As A Guest

Slavia Prague (1-2-0 and 5:3 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 3 games away in the Gambrinus League 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (2-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana have won from the last 3 games away in the Gambrinus League 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Gambrinus League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Slavia Prague (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Slavia Prague have won from the last 6 games overall in the Gambrinus League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Lokomotiv Astana (3-1-2 and 10:7 goals)
Lokomotiv Astana have won from the last 6 games overall in the Gambrinus League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Gambrinus League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Slavia Prague
Slavia Prague won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lokomotiv Astana
Lokomotiv Astana won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Slavia Prague
Slavia Prague won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lokomotiv Astana
Lokomotiv Astana won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Gambrinus League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Slavia Prague played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Lokomotiv Astana played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Slavia Prague played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Lokomotiv Astana played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Gambrinus League Slavia Prague played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Gambrinus League Lokomotiv Astana played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Gambrinus League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win