de
Home » H2H

Villarreal vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Villarreal and the last 10 Results from Maccabi Tel Aviv

Villarreal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Barcelona
0-2
17-12-07
H
Maccabi Tel Aviv
0-1
17-12-03
G
CD Leganés
3-1
17-11-30
H
Ponferradina
3-0
17-11-26
H
Sevilla
2-3
17-11-23
G
Lokomotiv Astana
2-3
17-11-19
G
Atlétic Bilbao
1-1
17-11-05
H
Málaga CF
2-0
17-11-02
G
Slavia Prague
0-2
17-10-28
G
Atlético Madrid
1-1
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Villarreal
0-1
17-12-02
H
Ashdod SC
1-1
17-11-29
G
Ironi Kiryat Shmona
0-2
17-11-26
G
Hapoel Haifa
2-2
17-11-23
H
Slavia Prague
0-2
17-11-05
G
Hapoel Raanana
0-1
17-11-02
H
Lokomotiv Astana
0-1
17-10-29
H
Hapoel Acco
5-2
17-10-26
H
Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv
3-0
17-10-23
G
Hapoel Beer Sheva
2-1

History between Villarreal and Maccabi Tel Aviv in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Villarreal
Maccabi Tel Aviv
0-1
Europa League Group A
17-09-28
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Villarreal
0-0
Europa League Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Villarreal vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv

In the last 6 games Villarreal played 3 games Over 2.5.
Villarreal have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Maccabi Tel Aviv played 1 games Over 2.5.
Maccabi Tel Aviv have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Villarreal and Maccabi Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Villarreal vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv

Villarreal 4-2-4
In last 10 games Villarreal won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Maccabi Tel Aviv 5-2-3
In last 10 games Maccabi Tel Aviv won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Villarreal - Maccabi Tel Aviv (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Maccabi Tel Aviv to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Villarreal and Maccabi Tel Aviv

Last 6 Events At Home

Villarreal (1-0-3 and 5:6 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (1-1-0 and 1:3 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Villarreal (1-0-1 and 4:5 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (3-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Villarreal (2-0-4 and 9:11 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (4-2-0 and 7:5 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Europa League Group A from Villarreal and Maccabi Tel Aviv

Europa League Group A Form As A Host

Villarreal (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group A 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (0-1-2 and 0:3 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group A 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Europa League Group A Form As A Guest

Villarreal (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group A 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (1-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group A 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Europa League Group A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Villarreal (3-2-1 and 10:6 goals)
Villarreal have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group A 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv (1-1-4 and 1:8 goals)
Maccabi Tel Aviv have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group A 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Villarreal
Villarreal won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Maccabi Tel Aviv
Maccabi Tel Aviv won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Villarreal
Villarreal won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Maccabi Tel Aviv
Maccabi Tel Aviv won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Villarreal played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Maccabi Tel Aviv played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Villarreal played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Maccabi Tel Aviv played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group A Villarreal played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group A Maccabi Tel Aviv played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win