de
Home » H2H

Al-Khuraitiat vs. Al-Sadd Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:10:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Khuraitiat and the last 10 Results from Al-Sadd

Al-Khuraitiat
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Al-Khor
2-0
18-01-20
G
Al-Rayyan
4-2
18-01-11
H
Umm Salal
1-3
17-12-07
H
Al-Sadd
0-4
17-12-01
G
Qatar SC
3-2
17-11-25
H
Al-Ahli
1-0
17-11-19
G
Lekhwiya
8-2
17-11-04
H
Al-Arabi
1-1
17-10-26
G
Al Markhiya
0-0
17-10-19
H
Al-Garrafa
4-1
Al-Sadd
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
G
Al-Garrafa
0-4
18-01-20
H
Al-Sailiya
6-0
18-01-13
H
Al Markhiya
0-0
17-12-07
G
Al-Khuraitiat
0-4
17-12-01
G
Al-Khor
2-3
17-11-24
H
Lekhwiya
2-4
17-11-19
H
Umm Salal
4-1
17-11-02
G
Al-Ahli
1-2
17-10-27
H
Al-Rayyan
1-2
17-10-20
G
Al-Arabi
1-3

History between Al-Khuraitiat and Al-Sadd in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Sadd
0-4
Q-League
17-01-04
Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Sadd
0-1
Q-League
16-09-16
Al-Sadd
Al-Khuraitiat
4-0
Q-League
16-03-11
Al-Sadd
Al-Khuraitiat
1-0
Q-League
15-11-22
Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Sadd
2-4
Q-League
14-12-19
Al-Sadd
Al-Khuraitiat
3-2
Q-League
14-04-11
Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Sadd
0-3
Q-League
13-12-16
Al-Sadd
Al-Khuraitiat
1-1
Q-League
13-04-13
Al-Sadd
Al-Khuraitiat
3-1
Q-League
12-12-08
Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Sadd
0-0
Q-League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Khuraitiat vs. Al-Sadd

In the last 14 games Al-Khuraitiat played 9 games Over 2.5.
Al-Khuraitiat have an Goal difference from 2:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Al-Sadd played 13 games Over 2.5.
Al-Sadd have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 78.57% chance that Al-Khuraitiat and Al-Sadd scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Khuraitiat vs. Al-Sadd

Al-Khuraitiat 2-2-6
In last 10 games Al-Khuraitiat won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Al-Sadd 7-1-2
In last 10 games Al-Sadd won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Al-Khuraitiat - Al-Sadd (20-15-65)
In this game the chance that Al-Khuraitiat wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Al-Sadd to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Khuraitiat and Al-Sadd

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Khuraitiat (1-0-2 and 2:7 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Al-Sadd (2-1-0 and 8:4 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Khuraitiat (0-0-3 and 4:9 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Sadd (3-0-0 and 11:2 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Khuraitiat (1-0-5 and 6:16 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 16 goals and get 3 points.

Al-Sadd (5-1-0 and 19:6 goals)
Al-Sadd has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Q-League from Al-Khuraitiat and Al-Sadd

Q-League Form As A Host

Al-Khuraitiat (2-2-3 and 9:13 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Q-League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 13 goals and get 8 points.

Al-Sadd (4-1-2 and 18:9 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Q-League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Q-League Form As A Guest

Al-Khuraitiat (0-1-6 and 8:22 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 7 games away in the Q-League 0, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 22 goals and get 1 points.

Al-Sadd (6-0-1 and 20:8 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 7 games away in the Q-League 6, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

Q-League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Khuraitiat (2-3-9 and 17:35 goals)
Al-Khuraitiat have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 35 goals and get 9 points.

Al-Sadd (10-1-3 and 38:17 goals)
Al-Sadd have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 10, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 17 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Q-League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Khuraitiat won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Sadd
Al-Sadd won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Khuraitiat
Al-Khuraitiat won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Sadd
Al-Sadd won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Q-League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Al-Khuraitiat played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Al-Sadd played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Al-Khuraitiat played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Al-Sadd played 7 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Al-Khuraitiat played 9 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Al-Sadd played 14 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Q-League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win