de
Home » H2H

Al-Ahli vs. Al-Rayyan Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:10:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Ahli and the last 10 Results from Al-Rayyan

Al-Ahli
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Umm Salal
1-1
18-01-18
H
Al-Khor
2-2
18-01-12
H
Al-Garrafa
1-2
18-01-06
H
Bayern Munich
0-6
17-12-07
H
Al-Rayyan
2-0
17-12-02
G
Al-Sailiya
1-2
17-11-25
G
Al-Khuraitiat
1-0
17-11-18
G
Al Markhiya
0-1
17-11-02
H
Al-Sadd
1-2
17-10-27
H
Al-Arabi
2-2
Al-Rayyan
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Lekhwiya
3-3
18-01-20
H
Al-Khuraitiat
4-2
18-01-13
H
Al-Khor
3-0
17-12-07
G
Al-Ahli
2-0
17-11-30
G
Umm Salal
1-1
17-11-25
H
Al-Garrafa
3-2
17-11-19
G
Al-Arabi
2-4
17-11-03
H
Qatar SC
2-0
17-10-27
G
Al-Sadd
1-2
17-10-20
G
Al-Sailiya
0-1

History between Al-Ahli and Al-Rayyan in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
2-0
Q-League
17-02-03
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
1-5
Q-League
16-11-02
Al-Rayyan
Al-Ahli
2-1
Q-League
16-04-16
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
3-2
Q-League
15-12-14
Al-Rayyan
Al-Ahli
3-1
Q-League
14-02-20
Al-Rayyan
Al-Ahli
4-1
Q-League
13-11-08
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
4-1
Q-League
12-02-03
Al-Rayyan
Al-Ahli
3-0
Q-League
11-10-16
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
2-3
Q-League
11-02-12
Al-Ahli
Al-Rayyan
0-1
Qatar Stars League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Ahli vs. Al-Rayyan

In the last 14 games Al-Ahli played 7 games Over 2.5.
Al-Ahli have an Goal difference from 5:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Al-Rayyan played 10 games Over 2.5.
Al-Rayyan have an Goal difference from 10:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 60.71% chance that Al-Ahli and Al-Rayyan scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Ahli vs. Al-Rayyan

Al-Ahli 3-3-4
In last 10 games Al-Ahli won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Al-Rayyan 7-2-1
In last 10 games Al-Rayyan won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw.

Al-Ahli - Al-Rayyan (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Al-Ahli wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Al-Rayyan to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Ahli and Al-Rayyan

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Ahli (1-1-2 and 5:10 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

Al-Rayyan (3-0-0 and 10:4 goals)
Al-Rayyan have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Ahli (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Al-Rayyan (0-2-1 and 4:6 goals)
Al-Rayyan have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Ahli (2-2-2 and 8:12 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Al-Rayyan (3-2-1 and 14:10 goals)
Al-Rayyan has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Q-League from Al-Ahli and Al-Rayyan

Q-League Form As A Host

Al-Ahli (1-2-3 and 8:10 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Q-League 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Rayyan (5-0-1 and 19:10 goals)
Al-Rayyan have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Q-League 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 10 goals and get 15 points.

Q-League Form As A Guest

Al-Ahli (3-2-3 and 9:12 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 8 games away in the Q-League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Al-Rayyan (5-2-1 and 18:12 goals)
Al-Rayyan have won from the last 8 games away in the Q-League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 12 goals and get 17 points.

Q-League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Ahli (4-4-6 and 17:22 goals)
Al-Ahli have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 4, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 22 goals and get 16 points.

Al-Rayyan (10-2-2 and 37:22 goals)
Al-Rayyan have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 10, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 22 goals and get 32 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Q-League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Ahli
Al-Ahli won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Rayyan
Al-Rayyan won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Ahli
Al-Ahli won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Rayyan
Al-Rayyan won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Q-League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Al-Ahli played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Al-Rayyan played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Al-Ahli played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Al-Rayyan played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Al-Ahli played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Al-Rayyan played 14 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Q-League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win