de
Home » H2H

Al-Sailiya vs. Lekhwiya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Sailiya and the last 10 Results from Lekhwiya

Al-Sailiya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
Al Markhiya
4-1
18-01-20
G
Al-Sadd
6-0
18-01-12
H
Al-Arabi
1-1
17-12-07
H
Lekhwiya
1-1
17-12-02
H
Al-Ahli
1-2
17-11-24
G
Al-Khor
1-0
17-11-18
G
Al-Garrafa
2-3
17-11-04
H
Umm Salal
3-2
17-10-28
G
Qatar SC
1-5
17-10-20
H
Al-Rayyan
0-1
Lekhwiya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Al-Rayyan
3-3
18-01-19
G
Al-Arabi
0-1
18-01-13
G
Qatar SC
0-6
17-12-07
G
Al-Sailiya
1-1
17-12-02
H
Al Markhiya
2-1
17-11-24
G
Al-Sadd
2-4
17-11-19
H
Al-Khuraitiat
8-2
17-11-03
G
Al-Khor
2-4
17-10-28
H
Al-Garrafa
1-1
17-10-21
G
Umm Salal
1-4

History between Al-Sailiya and Lekhwiya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
1-1
Q-League
17-02-23
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
1-2
Q-League
16-12-01
Lekhwiya
Al-Sailiya
3-0
Q-League
16-02-05
Lekhwiya
Al-Sailiya
2-3
Q-League
15-10-01
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
0-2
Q-League
15-04-16
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
0-5
Q-League
14-12-09
Lekhwiya
Al-Sailiya
2-1
Q-League
14-01-10
Lekhwiya
Al-Sailiya
0-0
Q-League
13-09-13
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
3-3
Q-League
12-12-21
Al-Sailiya
Lekhwiya
1-2
Q-League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Sailiya vs. Lekhwiya

In the last 14 games Al-Sailiya played 10 games Over 2.5.
Al-Sailiya have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Lekhwiya played 10 games Over 2.5.
Lekhwiya have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 71.43% chance that Al-Sailiya and Lekhwiya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Sailiya vs. Lekhwiya

Al-Sailiya 4-2-4
In last 10 games Al-Sailiya won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Lekhwiya 7-3-0
In last 10 games Lekhwiya won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.

Al-Sailiya - Lekhwiya (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Al-Sailiya wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Lekhwiya to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Sailiya and Lekhwiya

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Sailiya (1-2-1 and 7:5 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

Lekhwiya (1-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Lekhwiya have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Sailiya (0-0-2 and 0:7 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Lekhwiya (3-1-0 and 12:3 goals)
Lekhwiya have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Sailiya (1-2-3 and 7:12 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

Lekhwiya (4-2-0 and 17:7 goals)
Lekhwiya has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Q-League from Al-Sailiya and Lekhwiya

Q-League Form As A Host

Al-Sailiya (3-2-3 and 14:12 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Q-League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Lekhwiya (5-2-0 and 25:10 goals)
Lekhwiya have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Q-League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

Q-League Form As A Guest

Al-Sailiya (4-0-2 and 16:13 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 6 games away in the Q-League 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

Lekhwiya (6-1-0 and 25:9 goals)
Lekhwiya have won from the last 7 games away in the Q-League 6, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 9 goals and get 19 points.

Q-League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Sailiya (7-2-5 and 30:25 goals)
Al-Sailiya have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 7, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 25 goals and get 23 points.

Lekhwiya (11-3-0 and 50:19 goals)
Lekhwiya have won from the last 14 games overall in the Q-League 11, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 19 goals and get 36 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Q-League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Sailiya
Al-Sailiya won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lekhwiya
Lekhwiya won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Sailiya
Al-Sailiya won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lekhwiya
Lekhwiya won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Q-League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Al-Sailiya played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Lekhwiya played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Al-Sailiya played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Lekhwiya played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Al-Sailiya played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Q-League Lekhwiya played 14 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Q-League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win