de
Home » H2H

Banants II vs. Ararat II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Banants II and the last 10 Results from Ararat II

Banants II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-27
H
Lori
1-0
17-11-23
H
Artsakh
0-3
17-11-20
G
Ararat II
1-3
17-10-30
H
Erebuni
1-2
17-10-23
H
Pyunik II
3-1
17-10-16
G
Avan Academy
0-2
17-09-25
H
FC Gandzasar II
0-1
17-09-18
G
Alashkert FC II
0-1
17-09-11
H
Shirak II
3-0
17-08-28
G
Lori
1-1
Ararat II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
G
Lori
1-0
17-11-27
H
Artsakh
2-0
17-11-20
H
Banants II
1-3
17-11-06
G
Erebuni
3-0
17-10-30
H
Pyunik II
0-1
17-10-23
H
Avan Academy
0-1
17-10-16
G
FC Gandzasar II
0-5
17-09-25
H
Alashkert FC II
3-4
17-09-18
G
Shirak II
0-0
17-09-11
H
Lori
2-2

History between Banants II and Ararat II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Ararat II
Banants II
1-3
First Division
17-08-21
Banants II
Ararat II
0-0
First Division
17-05-02
Ararat II
Banants II
1-1
First Division
17-03-13
Banants II
Ararat II
3-2
First Division
16-10-25
Ararat II
Banants II
0-2
First Division
16-08-22
Banants II
Ararat II
2-1
First Division
16-05-10
Ararat II
Banants II
1-0
First Division
16-03-21
Banants II
Ararat II
1-3
First Division
15-10-27
Ararat II
Banants II
1-2
First Division
15-08-24
Banants II
Ararat II
0-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Banants II vs. Ararat II

In the last 13 games Banants II played 6 games Over 2.5.
Banants II have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Ararat II played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ararat II have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.51% chance that Banants II and Ararat II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Banants II vs. Ararat II

Banants II 6-1-3
In last 10 games Banants II won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Ararat II 2-2-6
In last 10 games Ararat II won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Banants II - Ararat II (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that Banants II wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Ararat II to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Banants II and Ararat II

Last 6 Events At Home

Banants II (2-0-2 and 5:6 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Ararat II (4-0-0 and 3:5 goals)
Ararat II have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Banants II (2-0-0 and 5:1 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Ararat II (0-0-2 and 0:4 goals)
Ararat II have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Banants II (4-0-2 and 10:7 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Ararat II (4-0-2 and 3:9 goals)
Ararat II has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Banants II and Ararat II

First Division Form As A Host

Banants II (3-1-3 and 8:7 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Ararat II (2-1-4 and 10:11 goals)
Ararat II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Banants II (4-1-1 and 11:4 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 6 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Ararat II (2-2-3 and 8:5 goals)
Ararat II have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Banants II (7-2-4 and 19:11 goals)
Banants II have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Division 7, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 11 goals and get 23 points.

Ararat II (4-3-7 and 18:16 goals)
Ararat II have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 16 goals and get 15 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Banants II
Banants II won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ararat II
Ararat II won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Banants II
Banants II won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ararat II
Ararat II won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Banants II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Ararat II played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Banants II played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Ararat II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the First Division Banants II played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Ararat II played 14 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win