de
Home » H2H

Erebuni vs. Lori Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Erebuni and the last 10 Results from Lori

Erebuni
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
G
Alashkert FC II
1-1
17-11-27
H
Shirak II
3-1
17-11-20
G
Lori
5-0
17-11-06
H
Ararat II
3-0
17-10-30
G
Banants II
1-2
17-10-23
H
Artsakh
1-4
17-10-16
G
Pyunik II
2-3
17-10-03
H
Avan Academy
0-3
17-09-18
G
FC Gandzasar II
4-1
17-09-11
H
Alashkert FC II
3-0
Lori
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
H
Ararat II
1-0
17-11-27
G
Banants II
1-0
17-11-23
H
Avan Academy
4-1
17-11-20
H
Erebuni
5-0
17-11-06
G
Pyunik II
1-2
17-10-23
H
FC Gandzasar II
0-1
17-10-16
G
Alashkert FC II
1-3
17-09-25
H
Shirak II
2-0
17-09-18
G
Artsakh
0-1
17-09-11
G
Ararat II
2-2

History between Erebuni and Lori in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Lori
Erebuni
5-0
First Division
17-08-21
Erebuni
Lori
0-5
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Erebuni vs. Lori

In the last 14 games Erebuni played 11 games Over 2.5.
Erebuni have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Lori played 8 games Over 2.5.
Lori have an Goal difference from 10:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 67.86% chance that Erebuni and Lori scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Erebuni vs. Lori

Erebuni 5-1-4
In last 10 games Erebuni won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Lori 7-1-2
In last 10 games Lori won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Erebuni - Lori (35-10-55)
In this game the chance that Erebuni wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Lori to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Erebuni and Lori

Last 6 Events At Home

Erebuni (2-0-1 and 7:5 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Lori (4-0-0 and 10:2 goals)
Lori have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Erebuni (1-1-1 and 3:7 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Lori (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Lori have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Erebuni (3-1-2 and 10:12 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Lori (5-0-1 and 12:4 goals)
Lori has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Form in First Division from Erebuni and Lori

First Division Form As A Host

Erebuni (3-0-4 and 11:17 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 17 goals and get 9 points.

Lori (5-1-1 and 15:4 goals)
Lori have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Erebuni (2-1-4 and 7:16 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Lori (5-1-1 and 18:6 goals)
Lori have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Erebuni (5-1-8 and 18:33 goals)
Erebuni have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 33 goals and get 16 points.

Lori (10-2-2 and 33:10 goals)
Lori have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 10, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 10 goals and get 32 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Erebuni
Erebuni won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lori
Lori won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Erebuni
Erebuni won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lori
Lori won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Erebuni played 7 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Lori played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Erebuni played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Lori played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Erebuni played 11 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Lori played 14 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win