de
Home » H2H

Pyunik II vs. Shirak II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Pyunik II and the last 10 Results from Shirak II

Pyunik II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-27
H
Alashkert FC II
1-0
17-11-20
G
Shirak II
2-3
17-11-06
H
Lori
1-2
17-10-30
G
Ararat II
0-1
17-10-23
G
Banants II
3-1
17-10-16
H
Erebuni
2-3
17-09-25
H
Artsakh
0-1
17-09-18
G
Avan Academy
2-0
17-09-11
H
FC Gandzasar II
3-2
17-08-28
G
Alashkert FC II
3-4
Shirak II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-30
G
Avan Academy
6-0
17-11-27
G
Erebuni
3-1
17-11-20
H
Pyunik II
2-3
17-10-30
H
FC Gandzasar II
1-1
17-10-23
H
Alashkert FC II
0-2
17-10-16
G
Artsakh
3-0
17-09-25
G
Lori
2-0
17-09-18
H
Ararat II
0-0
17-09-11
G
Banants II
3-0
17-08-28
H
Erebuni
1-0

History between Pyunik II and Shirak II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Shirak II
Pyunik II
2-3
First Division
17-08-21
Pyunik II
Shirak II
1-0
First Division
17-05-08
Pyunik II
Shirak II
1-0
First Division
17-03-20
Shirak II
Pyunik II
2-3
First Division
16-10-31
Pyunik II
Shirak II
4-0
First Division
16-08-29
Shirak II
Pyunik II
2-0
First Division
16-05-09
Shirak II
Pyunik II
0-3
First Division
16-03-21
Pyunik II
Shirak II
4-3
First Division
15-10-26
Shirak II
Pyunik II
2-5
First Division
15-08-24
Pyunik II
Shirak II
1-2
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Pyunik II vs. Shirak II

In the last 13 games Pyunik II played 8 games Over 2.5.
Pyunik II have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Shirak II played 6 games Over 2.5.
Shirak II have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.85% chance that Pyunik II and Shirak II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Pyunik II vs. Shirak II

Pyunik II 5-0-5
In last 10 games Pyunik II won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Shirak II 1-2-7
In last 10 games Shirak II won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Pyunik II - Shirak II (60-10-30)
In this game the chance that Pyunik II wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Shirak II to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Pyunik II and Shirak II

Last 6 Events At Home

Pyunik II (1-0-2 and 4:5 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Shirak II (2-1-0 and 3:6 goals)
Shirak II have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Pyunik II (2-0-1 and 5:5 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Shirak II (0-0-3 and 1:12 goals)
Shirak II have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 12 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Pyunik II (3-0-3 and 9:10 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Shirak II (2-1-3 and 4:18 goals)
Shirak II has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 18 goals and get 7 points.

Form in First Division from Pyunik II and Shirak II

First Division Form As A Host

Pyunik II (3-0-4 and 8:11 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Shirak II (1-3-2 and 6:8 goals)
Shirak II have won from the last 6 games at Home in the First Division 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Pyunik II (3-0-3 and 10:12 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 6 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Shirak II (0-0-7 and 1:20 goals)
Shirak II have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 20 goals and get 0 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Pyunik II (6-0-7 and 18:23 goals)
Pyunik II have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 23 goals and get 18 points.

Shirak II (1-3-9 and 7:28 goals)
Shirak II have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Division 1, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 28 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Pyunik II
Pyunik II won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Shirak II
Shirak II won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Pyunik II
Pyunik II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Shirak II
Shirak II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Pyunik II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Shirak II played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Pyunik II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Shirak II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the First Division Pyunik II played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the First Division Shirak II played 13 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win