de
Home » H2H

Avan Academy vs. Alashkert FC II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Avan Academy and the last 10 Results from Alashkert FC II

Avan Academy
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
G
Artsakh
1-2
17-11-30
H
Shirak II
6-0
17-11-27
H
FC Gandzasar II
5-0
17-11-23
G
Lori
4-1
17-11-20
G
Alashkert FC II
3-3
17-10-23
G
Ararat II
0-1
17-10-16
H
Banants II
0-2
17-10-11
H
FC Gandzasar
0-4
17-10-03
G
Erebuni
0-3
17-09-18
H
Pyunik II
2-0
Alashkert FC II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
H
Erebuni
1-1
17-11-27
G
Pyunik II
1-0
17-11-20
H
Avan Academy
3-3
17-11-06
G
FC Gandzasar II
0-2
17-10-30
G
Artsakh
1-0
17-10-23
G
Shirak II
0-2
17-10-16
H
Lori
1-3
17-09-25
G
Ararat II
3-4
17-09-18
H
Banants II
0-1
17-09-11
G
Erebuni
3-0

History between Avan Academy and Alashkert FC II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Alashkert FC II
Avan Academy
3-3
First Division
17-08-21
Avan Academy
Alashkert FC II
1-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Avan Academy vs. Alashkert FC II

In the last 14 games Avan Academy played 10 games Over 2.5.
Avan Academy have an Goal difference from 11:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Alashkert FC II played 6 games Over 2.5.
Alashkert FC II have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.14% chance that Avan Academy and Alashkert FC II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Avan Academy vs. Alashkert FC II

Avan Academy 6-1-3
In last 10 games Avan Academy won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Alashkert FC II 3-2-5
In last 10 games Alashkert FC II won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Avan Academy - Alashkert FC II (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that Avan Academy wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Alashkert FC II to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Avan Academy and Alashkert FC II

Last 6 Events At Home

Avan Academy (2-0-0 and 11:0 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Alashkert FC II (0-2-0 and 4:4 goals)
Alashkert FC II have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Avan Academy (2-1-1 and 7:8 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Alashkert FC II (2-0-2 and 4:2 goals)
Alashkert FC II have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Avan Academy (4-1-1 and 18:8 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

Alashkert FC II (2-2-2 and 8:6 goals)
Alashkert FC II has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Form in First Division from Avan Academy and Alashkert FC II

First Division Form As A Host

Avan Academy (3-1-3 and 16:10 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Alashkert FC II (1-3-3 and 13:15 goals)
Alashkert FC II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 1, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Avan Academy (4-2-1 and 15:12 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 14 points.

Alashkert FC II (3-1-3 and 9:9 goals)
Alashkert FC II have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Avan Academy (7-3-4 and 31:22 goals)
Avan Academy have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 7, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 22 goals and get 24 points.

Alashkert FC II (4-4-6 and 22:24 goals)
Alashkert FC II have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 24 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Avan Academy
Avan Academy won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Alashkert FC II
Alashkert FC II won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Avan Academy
Avan Academy won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Alashkert FC II
Alashkert FC II won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Avan Academy played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Alashkert FC II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Avan Academy played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Alashkert FC II played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Avan Academy played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Alashkert FC II played 14 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win