de
Home » H2H

FC Gandzasar II vs. Artsakh Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Gandzasar II and the last 10 Results from Artsakh

FC Gandzasar II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-27
G
Avan Academy
5-0
17-11-20
G
Artsakh
2-1
17-11-06
H
Alashkert FC II
0-2
17-10-30
G
Shirak II
1-1
17-10-23
G
Lori
0-1
17-10-16
H
Ararat II
0-5
17-09-25
G
Banants II
0-1
17-09-18
H
Erebuni
4-1
17-09-11
G
Pyunik II
3-2
17-08-28
H
Avan Academy
2-3
Artsakh
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-04
H
Avan Academy
1-2
17-11-27
G
Ararat II
2-0
17-11-23
G
Banants II
0-3
17-11-20
H
FC Gandzasar II
2-1
17-10-30
H
Alashkert FC II
1-0
17-10-23
G
Erebuni
1-4
17-10-19
G
Alashkert FC
6-0
17-10-16
H
Shirak II
3-0
17-09-25
G
Pyunik II
0-1
17-09-21
H
Alashkert FC
1-3

History between FC Gandzasar II and Artsakh in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Artsakh
FC Gandzasar II
2-1
First Division
17-08-21
FC Gandzasar II
Artsakh
0-3
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Gandzasar II vs. Artsakh

In the last 13 games FC Gandzasar II played 8 games Over 2.5.
FC Gandzasar II have an Goal difference from 0:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Artsakh played 7 games Over 2.5.
Artsakh have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.77% chance that FC Gandzasar II and Artsakh scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Gandzasar II vs. Artsakh

FC Gandzasar II 3-1-6
In last 10 games FC Gandzasar II won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Artsakh 6-0-4
In last 10 games Artsakh won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

FC Gandzasar II - Artsakh (35-5-60)
In this game the chance that FC Gandzasar II wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Artsakh to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Gandzasar II and Artsakh

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Gandzasar II (0-0-2 and 0:7 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Artsakh (3-0-0 and 4:3 goals)
Artsakh have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Gandzasar II (1-1-2 and 3:8 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Artsakh (2-0-1 and 7:3 goals)
Artsakh have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Gandzasar II (1-1-4 and 3:15 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Artsakh (5-0-1 and 11:6 goals)
Artsakh has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Form in First Division from FC Gandzasar II and Artsakh

First Division Form As A Host

FC Gandzasar II (2-0-4 and 8:14 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 6 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Artsakh (5-0-2 and 9:4 goals)
Artsakh have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

FC Gandzasar II (2-1-4 and 8:15 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Artsakh (5-1-1 and 14:5 goals)
Artsakh have won from the last 7 games away in the First Division 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Gandzasar II (4-1-8 and 16:29 goals)
FC Gandzasar II have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 29 goals and get 13 points.

Artsakh (10-1-3 and 23:9 goals)
Artsakh have won from the last 14 games overall in the First Division 10, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 9 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Gandzasar II
FC Gandzasar II won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Artsakh
Artsakh won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Gandzasar II
FC Gandzasar II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Artsakh
Artsakh won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team FC Gandzasar II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Artsakh played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team FC Gandzasar II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Artsakh played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the First Division FC Gandzasar II played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the First Division Artsakh played 14 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win