de
Home » H2H

Al-Nasr vs. Emirates Club Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Nasr and the last 10 Results from Emirates Club

Al-Nasr
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Emirates Club
1-0
17-12-01
G
Al-Ain
2-1
17-11-24
H
Al-Ahli
1-1
17-11-17
G
Hatta
1-5
17-11-02
H
Al-Wasl
0-2
17-10-27
G
Al-Dhafra
1-2
17-10-20
H
Ajman
0-1
17-10-14
H
Dibba Al Fujairah
3-1
17-09-30
G
Al-Jazira
2-4
17-09-22
H
Al-Wehda
1-2
Emirates Club
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Al-Nasr
1-0
17-12-01
H
Dibba Al Fujairah
1-0
17-11-24
G
Al-Jazira
3-1
17-11-18
H
Al-Wehda
1-4
17-11-03
G
Al-Sharjah
1-0
17-10-28
G
Ajman
3-2
17-10-21
H
Al-Ain
0-2
17-10-14
G
Al-Ahli
4-0
17-09-29
H
Hatta
4-0
17-09-21
G
Al-Wasl
3-1

History between Al-Nasr and Emirates Club in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
1-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
17-05-13
Emirates Club
Al-Nasr
1-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
16-12-23
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
1-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
16-01-08
Emirates Club
Al-Nasr
2-3
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
15-08-21
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
2-1
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
15-04-27
Emirates Club
Al-Nasr
0-3
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
14-12-10
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
3-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
14-02-08
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
0-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
13-10-19
Emirates Club
Al-Nasr
0-3
U.A.E. Etisalat National League
12-05-11
Al-Nasr
Emirates Club
5-3
U.A.E. Etisalat National League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Nasr vs. Emirates Club

In the last 11 games Al-Nasr played 6 games Over 2.5.
Al-Nasr have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games Emirates Club played 7 games Over 2.5.
Emirates Club have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 59.09% chance that Al-Nasr and Emirates Club scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Nasr vs. Emirates Club

Al-Nasr 5-1-4
In last 10 games Al-Nasr won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Emirates Club 2-0-8
In last 10 games Emirates Club won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.

Al-Nasr - Emirates Club (65-5-30)
In this game the chance that Al-Nasr wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Emirates Club to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Nasr and Emirates Club

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Nasr (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Emirates Club (2-0-0 and 2:4 goals)
Emirates Club have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Nasr (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Emirates Club (0-0-4 and 3:8 goals)
Emirates Club have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Nasr (3-1-2 and 10:7 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Emirates Club (2-0-4 and 5:12 goals)
Emirates Club has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 12 goals and get 6 points.

Form in U.A.E. Etisalat National League from Al-Nasr and Emirates Club

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form As A Host

Al-Nasr (2-1-3 and 6:7 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 6 games at Home in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Emirates Club (2-1-2 and 9:9 goals)
Emirates Club have won from the last 5 games at Home in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form As A Guest

Al-Nasr (3-1-1 and 12:6 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 5 games away in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Emirates Club (0-0-6 and 4:15 goals)
Emirates Club have won from the last 6 games away in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 15 goals and get 0 points.

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Nasr (5-2-4 and 18:13 goals)
Al-Nasr have won from the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 13 goals and get 17 points.

Emirates Club (2-1-8 and 13:24 goals)
Emirates Club have won from the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 24 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Nasr
Al-Nasr won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Emirates Club
Emirates Club won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Nasr
Al-Nasr won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Emirates Club
Emirates Club won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Al-Nasr played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Emirates Club played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 5 games as Away Team Al-Nasr played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Emirates Club played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League Al-Nasr played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League Emirates Club played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win