de
Home » H2H

Ajman vs. Hatta Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 13:45:00

Last 10 Results from Ajman and the last 10 Results from Hatta

Ajman
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Hatta
1-0
17-11-30
H
Al-Wehda
2-2
17-11-23
G
Al-Wasl
2-2
17-11-17
H
Al-Sharjah
0-1
17-11-04
G
Al-Dhafra
0-0
17-10-28
H
Emirates Club
3-2
17-10-20
G
Al-Nasr
0-1
17-10-14
H
Al-Ain
2-3
17-09-30
G
Dibba Al Fujairah
2-0
17-09-23
H
Al-Ahli
1-3
Hatta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Ajman
1-0
17-11-30
H
Al-Wasl
2-2
17-11-24
G
Al-Dhafra
2-5
17-11-17
H
Al-Nasr
1-5
17-11-02
G
Dibba Al Fujairah
2-2
17-10-26
H
Al-Jazira
2-3
17-10-19
G
Al-Wehda
3-1
17-10-13
H
Al-Sharjah
3-2
17-09-29
G
Emirates Club
4-0
17-09-23
H
Al-Ain
0-3

History between Ajman and Hatta in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Ajman
Hatta
1-0
U.A.E. Etisalat National League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ajman vs. Hatta

In the last 11 games Ajman played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ajman have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games Hatta played 10 games Over 2.5.
Hatta have an Goal difference from 5:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 72.73% chance that Ajman and Hatta scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ajman vs. Hatta

Ajman 3-3-4
In last 10 games Ajman won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Hatta 2-2-6
In last 10 games Hatta won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Ajman - Hatta (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Ajman wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Hatta to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Ajman and Hatta

Last 6 Events At Home

Ajman (2-1-1 and 6:5 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Hatta (2-1-0 and 5:10 goals)
Hatta have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ajman (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Hatta (1-1-1 and 7:5 goals)
Hatta have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ajman (2-3-1 and 8:7 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Hatta (3-2-1 and 12:15 goals)
Hatta has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 11 points.

Form in U.A.E. Etisalat National League from Ajman and Hatta

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form As A Host

Ajman (2-1-3 and 9:11 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 6 games at Home in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Hatta (1-1-3 and 8:15 goals)
Hatta have won from the last 5 games at Home in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form As A Guest

Ajman (1-2-2 and 4:6 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 5 games away in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 1, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Hatta (1-1-4 and 9:16 goals)
Hatta have won from the last 6 games away in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 4 points.

U.A.E. Etisalat National League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ajman (3-3-5 and 13:17 goals)
Ajman have won from the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 17 goals and get 12 points.

Hatta (2-2-7 and 17:31 goals)
Hatta have won from the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 31 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ajman
Ajman won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hatta
Hatta won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ajman
Ajman won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hatta
Hatta won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Ajman played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Hatta played 5 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 5 games as Away Team Ajman played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Hatta played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League Ajman played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the U.A.E. Etisalat National League Hatta played 11 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (U.A.E. Etisalat National League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win