de
Home » H2H

FC Gagra vs. WIT Georgia Tbilisi Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Gagra and the last 10 Results from WIT Georgia Tbilisi

FC Gagra
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
FC Metalurgi Rustavi
2-0
17-10-12
H
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-2
17-10-01
G
Sioni Bolnisi
1-0
17-09-26
H
Merani Martvili
0-1
17-09-21
H
Tskhinvali
2-1
17-09-14
G
FC Mesakhte Tkibuli
0-2
17-09-08
G
Baia
0-2
17-08-25
H
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
2-3
17-08-18
G
Lanchkhuti
4-1
17-08-11
H
FC Metalurgi Rustavi
1-2
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-19
H
Tskhinvali
2-2
17-10-12
G
FC Gagra
1-2
17-09-27
G
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
0-1
17-09-22
G
Lanchkhuti
0-1
17-09-17
H
FC Metalurgi Rustavi
0-2
17-09-08
H
FC Mesakhte Tkibuli
2-1
17-08-24
G
Sioni Bolnisi
1-1
17-08-17
H
Merani Martvili
1-0
17-08-10
G
Tskhinvali
1-1
17-08-03
H
FC Gagra
3-2

History between FC Gagra and WIT Georgia Tbilisi in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
FC Gagra
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-2
Georgia 2
17-08-03
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
FC Gagra
3-2
Georgia 2
17-05-14
FC Gagra
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-1
Georgia 2
17-03-19
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
FC Gagra
0-4
Georgia 2
16-11-04
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
FC Gagra
5-2
Pirveli Liga Group A
16-09-12
FC Gagra
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-2
Pirveli Liga Group A
16-05-21
FC Gagra
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
0-0
Georgia 2
15-12-07
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
FC Gagra
2-1
Georgia 2
11-12-18
FC Gagra
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-0
Umaglesi Liga
11-09-25
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
FC Gagra
1-0
Umaglesi Liga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Gagra vs. WIT Georgia Tbilisi

In the last 31 games FC Gagra played 11 games Over 2.5.
FC Gagra have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 30 games WIT Georgia Tbilisi played 11 games Over 2.5.
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 36.08% chance that FC Gagra and WIT Georgia Tbilisi scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Gagra vs. WIT Georgia Tbilisi

FC Gagra 3-0-7
In last 10 games FC Gagra won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw

WIT Georgia Tbilisi 6-3-1
In last 10 games WIT Georgia Tbilisi won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

FC Gagra - WIT Georgia Tbilisi (20-15-65)
In this game the chance that FC Gagra wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for WIT Georgia Tbilisi to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Gagra and WIT Georgia Tbilisi

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Gagra (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (2-1-0 and 4:5 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Gagra (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (3-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Gagra (2-0-4 and 5:7 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (5-1-0 and 8:6 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Georgia 2 from FC Gagra and WIT Georgia Tbilisi

Georgia 2 Form As A Host

FC Gagra (7-2-6 and 18:14 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Georgia 2 7, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 14 goals and get 23 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (8-3-4 and 26:21 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Georgia 2 8, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 21 goals and get 27 points.

Georgia 2 Form As A Guest

FC Gagra (7-1-8 and 20:17 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 16 games away in the Georgia 2 7, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 17 goals and get 22 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (5-6-4 and 13:11 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have won from the last 15 games away in the Georgia 2 5, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 21 points.

Georgia 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Gagra (14-3-14 and 38:31 goals)
FC Gagra have won from the last 31 games overall in the Georgia 2 14, draws in 3 games and lost 14. In this 31 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 31 goals and get 45 points.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi (13-9-8 and 39:32 goals)
WIT Georgia Tbilisi have won from the last 30 games overall in the Georgia 2 13, draws in 9 games and lost 8. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 32 goals and get 48 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Georgia 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Gagra
FC Gagra won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi
WIT Georgia Tbilisi won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Gagra
FC Gagra won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

WIT Georgia Tbilisi
WIT Georgia Tbilisi won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Georgia 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team FC Gagra played 6 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team WIT Georgia Tbilisi played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team FC Gagra played 5 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team WIT Georgia Tbilisi played 15 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 31 games overall in the Georgia 2 FC Gagra played 11 games Over 2.5 and 20 games under 2.5

In the last 30 games overall in the Georgia 2 WIT Georgia Tbilisi played 30 games Over 2.5 and 19 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Georgia 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win