de
Home » H2H

Eastern AA vs. Hong Kong Rangers FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 10:30:00

Last 10 Results from Eastern AA and the last 10 Results from Hong Kong Rangers FC

Eastern AA
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Hong Kong Rangers FC
2-0
17-12-28
H
Hong Kong Sapling
0-1
17-12-09
G
Guangzhou R&F U19
1-2
17-11-17
H
Southern District RSA
1-0
17-11-05
G
I-Sky Yuen Long
0-3
17-09-30
G
TSW Pegasus
1-0
17-09-15
G
Warriors
3-2
17-09-09
H
Wofoo Tai Po
1-3
17-08-25
G
Kitchee
1-0
17-05-27
H
Southern District RSA
3-0
Hong Kong Rangers FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Eastern AA
2-0
17-12-10
H
Kitchee
0-6
17-12-02
H
Warriors
1-1
17-11-19
G
Hong Kong Sapling
1-0
17-11-04
G
TSW Pegasus
1-3
17-10-01
H
I-Sky Yuen Long
0-1
17-09-17
H
Wofoo Tai Po
0-3
17-09-09
G
Southern District RSA
2-1
17-05-06
G
Guangzhou R&F U19
0-3
17-04-23
H
Hong Kong Sapling
5-2

History between Eastern AA and Hong Kong Rangers FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Eastern AA
Hong Kong Rangers FC
2-0
First Division
17-04-08
Hong Kong Rangers FC
Eastern AA
3-3
First Division
16-09-25
Eastern AA
Hong Kong Rangers FC
2-1
First Division
16-03-05
Eastern AA
Hong Kong Rangers FC
4-0
First Division
15-09-13
Hong Kong Rangers FC
Eastern AA
1-2
First Division
15-05-01
Eastern AA
Hong Kong Rangers FC
2-1
First Division
14-12-14
Hong Kong Rangers FC
Eastern AA
0-1
First Division
14-02-16
Eastern AA
Hong Kong Rangers FC
3-4
First Division
13-10-27
Hong Kong Rangers FC
Eastern AA
1-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Eastern AA vs. Hong Kong Rangers FC

In the last 9 games Eastern AA played 4 games Over 2.5.
Eastern AA have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 8 games Hong Kong Rangers FC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Hong Kong Rangers FC have an Goal difference from 1:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.22% chance that Eastern AA and Hong Kong Rangers FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Eastern AA vs. Hong Kong Rangers FC

Eastern AA 5-0-5
In last 10 games Eastern AA won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Hong Kong Rangers FC 3-1-6
In last 10 games Hong Kong Rangers FC won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Eastern AA - Hong Kong Rangers FC (55-5-40)
In this game the chance that Eastern AA wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Hong Kong Rangers FC to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Eastern AA and Hong Kong Rangers FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Eastern AA (2-0-1 and 3:1 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (2-1-0 and 1:8 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Eastern AA (2-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Eastern AA (4-0-2 and 8:3 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (3-1-2 and 4:12 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Form in First Division from Eastern AA and Hong Kong Rangers FC

First Division Form As A Host

Eastern AA (2-0-2 and 4:4 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 4 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (0-1-3 and 1:11 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC have won from the last 4 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 11 goals and get 1 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Eastern AA (2-0-3 and 7:6 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 5 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (1-0-3 and 4:6 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC have won from the last 4 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Eastern AA (4-0-5 and 11:10 goals)
Eastern AA have won from the last 9 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Hong Kong Rangers FC (1-1-6 and 5:17 goals)
Hong Kong Rangers FC have won from the last 8 games overall in the First Division 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 17 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Eastern AA
Eastern AA won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hong Kong Rangers FC
Hong Kong Rangers FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Eastern AA
Eastern AA won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hong Kong Rangers FC
Hong Kong Rangers FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team Eastern AA played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Home Team Hong Kong Rangers FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 5 games as Away Team Eastern AA played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Away Team Hong Kong Rangers FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 9 games overall in the First Division Eastern AA played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games overall in the First Division Hong Kong Rangers FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win