de
Home » H2H

CA Independiente vs. CA Boca Juniors Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from CA Independiente and the last 10 Results from CA Boca Juniors

CA Independiente
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
H
CA Rosario Central
1-1
18-01-20
H
Racing Club
5-3
18-01-14
H
Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
3-5
17-12-14
G
Flamengo
1-1
17-12-10
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-2
17-12-07
H
Flamengo
2-1
17-11-29
H
Libertad
3-1
17-11-26
G
Racing Club
0-1
17-11-22
G
Libertad
1-0
17-11-19
H
CA River Plate
1-0
CA Boca Juniors
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Colon
2-0
18-01-22
H
CA River Plate
0-1
18-01-15
H
Godoy Cruz Mendoza
2-3
17-12-11
G
Club Estudiantes
0-1
17-12-03
H
Arsenal de Sarandi
2-0
17-11-27
G
CA Rosario Central
1-0
17-11-19
H
Racing Club
1-2
17-11-05
G
CA River Plate
1-2
17-10-29
H
Belgrano
4-0
17-10-16
G
Patronato de Parana
0-2

History between CA Independiente and CA Boca Juniors in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-06-05
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
3-0
Apertura/Clausura
15-05-11
CA Independiente
CA Boca Juniors
1-1
Primera Division
14-11-23
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
3-1
Apertura/Clausura
13-03-31
CA Independiente
CA Boca Juniors
1-1
Torneo Final
12-09-16
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
2-1
Torneo Inicial
12-08-30
CA Independiente
CA Boca Juniors
0-0
Copa Sudamericana
12-08-23
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
3-3
Copa Sudamericana
12-03-11
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
4-5
Clausura
11-09-04
CA Independiente
CA Boca Juniors
0-1
Apertura
11-05-03
CA Boca Juniors
CA Independiente
1-1
Primera Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CA Independiente vs. CA Boca Juniors

In the last 12 games CA Independiente played 3 games Over 2.5.
CA Independiente have an Goal difference from 11:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games CA Boca Juniors played 6 games Over 2.5.
CA Boca Juniors have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 35.58% chance that CA Independiente and CA Boca Juniors scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CA Independiente vs. CA Boca Juniors

CA Independiente 6-2-2
In last 10 games CA Independiente won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

CA Boca Juniors 6-0-4
In last 10 games CA Boca Juniors won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

CA Independiente - CA Boca Juniors (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that CA Independiente wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for CA Boca Juniors to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from CA Independiente and CA Boca Juniors

Last 6 Events At Home

CA Independiente (2-1-1 and 11:10 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

CA Boca Juniors (4-0-0 and 6:4 goals)
CA Boca Juniors have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CA Independiente (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

CA Boca Juniors (1-0-1 and 1:1 goals)
CA Boca Juniors have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CA Independiente (3-2-1 and 14:12 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

CA Boca Juniors (5-0-1 and 7:5 goals)
CA Boca Juniors has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Superliga from CA Independiente and CA Boca Juniors

Superliga Form As A Host

CA Independiente (3-2-1 and 7:4 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Superliga 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

CA Boca Juniors (6-0-1 and 17:3 goals)
CA Boca Juniors have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Superliga 6, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 3 goals and get 18 points.

Superliga Form As A Guest

CA Independiente (3-2-1 and 6:4 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games away in the Superliga 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

CA Boca Juniors (5-0-1 and 10:2 goals)
CA Boca Juniors have won from the last 6 games away in the Superliga 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 15 points.

Superliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

CA Independiente (6-4-2 and 13:8 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 12 games overall in the Superliga 6, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 22 points.

CA Boca Juniors (11-0-2 and 27:5 goals)
CA Boca Juniors have won from the last 13 games overall in the Superliga 11, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 5 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Superliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CA Independiente
CA Independiente won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CA Boca Juniors
CA Boca Juniors won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CA Independiente
CA Independiente won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CA Boca Juniors
CA Boca Juniors won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Superliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team CA Independiente played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team CA Boca Juniors played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team CA Independiente played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team CA Boca Juniors played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the Superliga CA Independiente played 3 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Superliga CA Boca Juniors played 13 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Superliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win