de
Home » H2H

AS Stiinta Miroslava vs. AS Damila Maciuca Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from AS Stiinta Miroslava and the last 10 Results from AS Damila Maciuca

AS Stiinta Miroslava
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
CF Braila
1-4
17-12-02
H
Targu Mures
5-0
17-11-24
H
Ripensia Timisoara
3-0
17-11-18
G
Luceafarul Oradea
1-1
17-11-11
H
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
0-1
17-11-08
G
AS Damila Maciuca
1-0
17-11-04
G
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
1-0
17-10-28
H
Pandurii
1-1
17-10-21
G
UTA Batrana Doamna
3-0
17-10-14
H
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
2-1
AS Damila Maciuca
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
CS Balotesti
1-0
17-12-02
H
Luceafarul Oradea
0-3
17-11-25
G
Hermannstadt
2-0
17-11-18
H
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-0
17-11-11
G
CS Mioveni
2-2
17-11-08
H
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-0
17-11-04
G
CS Buftea
2-1
17-10-28
H
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
1-0
17-10-21
G
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
2-1
17-10-14
H
Pandurii
0-0

History between AS Stiinta Miroslava and AS Damila Maciuca in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
AS Damila Maciuca
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-0
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AS Stiinta Miroslava vs. AS Damila Maciuca

In the last 21 games AS Stiinta Miroslava played 15 games Over 2.5.
AS Stiinta Miroslava have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games AS Damila Maciuca played 4 games Over 2.5.
AS Damila Maciuca have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 45.24% chance that AS Stiinta Miroslava and AS Damila Maciuca scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game AS Stiinta Miroslava vs. AS Damila Maciuca

AS Stiinta Miroslava 4-2-4
In last 10 games AS Stiinta Miroslava won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

AS Damila Maciuca 3-2-5
In last 10 games AS Damila Maciuca won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

AS Stiinta Miroslava - AS Damila Maciuca (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that AS Stiinta Miroslava wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for AS Damila Maciuca to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from AS Stiinta Miroslava and AS Damila Maciuca

Last 6 Events At Home

AS Stiinta Miroslava (2-0-1 and 8:1 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (3-0-0 and 3:3 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

AS Stiinta Miroslava (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

AS Stiinta Miroslava (3-1-2 and 13:4 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (3-1-2 and 5:8 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Liga II from AS Stiinta Miroslava and AS Damila Maciuca

Liga II Form As A Host

AS Stiinta Miroslava (3-3-4 and 17:21 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 21 goals and get 12 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (6-2-2 and 9:4 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 6, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 20 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

AS Stiinta Miroslava (3-1-7 and 11:25 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 3, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 25 goals and get 10 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (1-3-7 and 7:15 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 1, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

AS Stiinta Miroslava (6-4-11 and 28:46 goals)
AS Stiinta Miroslava have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 6, draws in 4 games and lost 11. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 46 goals and get 22 points.

AS Damila Maciuca (7-5-9 and 16:19 goals)
AS Damila Maciuca have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 7, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 19 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

AS Stiinta Miroslava
AS Stiinta Miroslava won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

AS Damila Maciuca
AS Damila Maciuca won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

AS Stiinta Miroslava
AS Stiinta Miroslava won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

AS Damila Maciuca
AS Damila Maciuca won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team AS Stiinta Miroslava played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team AS Damila Maciuca played 1 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team AS Stiinta Miroslava played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team AS Damila Maciuca played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II AS Stiinta Miroslava played 15 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II AS Damila Maciuca played 21 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win