de
Home » H2H

ASU Politehnica Timisoara vs. ACS Rapid CFR Suceava Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from ASU Politehnica Timisoara and the last 10 Results from ACS Rapid CFR Suceava

ASU Politehnica Timisoara
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
SCM Argesul Pitesti
2-0
17-12-02
H
CF Braila
2-1
17-11-25
H
Targu Mures
3-0
17-11-18
G
Ripensia Timisoara
0-2
17-11-12
H
Luceafarul Oradea
2-0
17-11-08
G
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-2
17-11-04
H
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-0
17-10-28
G
AS Damila Maciuca
1-0
17-10-21
G
Pandurii
1-1
17-10-15
H
UTA Batrana Doamna
2-1
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Targu Mures
2-5
17-12-02
H
Ripensia Timisoara
1-2
17-11-25
H
Luceafarul Oradea
3-0
17-11-18
G
AS Damila Maciuca
2-0
17-11-11
G
AS Stiinta Miroslava
0-1
17-11-08
H
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-2
17-11-04
G
Pandurii
0-1
17-10-28
H
UTA Batrana Doamna
2-3
17-10-21
G
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
2-0
17-10-14
H
FC Dunarea Calarasi
0-2

History between ASU Politehnica Timisoara and ACS Rapid CFR Suceava in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-2
Liga II
17-02-25
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-2
Liga II
16-08-21
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-3
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ASU Politehnica Timisoara vs. ACS Rapid CFR Suceava

In the last 21 games ASU Politehnica Timisoara played 9 games Over 2.5.
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games ACS Rapid CFR Suceava played 11 games Over 2.5.
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.62% chance that ASU Politehnica Timisoara and ACS Rapid CFR Suceava scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ASU Politehnica Timisoara vs. ACS Rapid CFR Suceava

ASU Politehnica Timisoara 6-2-2
In last 10 games ASU Politehnica Timisoara won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava 4-1-5
In last 10 games ACS Rapid CFR Suceava won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

ASU Politehnica Timisoara - ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that ASU Politehnica Timisoara wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for ACS Rapid CFR Suceava to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from ASU Politehnica Timisoara and ACS Rapid CFR Suceava

Last 6 Events At Home

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (2-0-1 and 6:4 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (4-1-1 and 11:5 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (4-1-1 and 12:8 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Liga II from ASU Politehnica Timisoara and ACS Rapid CFR Suceava

Liga II Form As A Host

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (7-1-2 and 15:8 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 7, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 22 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (3-2-5 and 13:19 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 3, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 19 goals and get 11 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (4-2-5 and 14:15 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 4, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 15 goals and get 14 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (3-1-7 and 10:43 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 3, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 43 goals and get 10 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

ASU Politehnica Timisoara (11-3-7 and 29:23 goals)
ASU Politehnica Timisoara have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 11, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 23 goals and get 36 points.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava (6-3-12 and 23:62 goals)
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 6, draws in 3 games and lost 12. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 62 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ASU Politehnica Timisoara
ASU Politehnica Timisoara won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ASU Politehnica Timisoara
ASU Politehnica Timisoara won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team ASU Politehnica Timisoara played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team ACS Rapid CFR Suceava played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team ASU Politehnica Timisoara played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team ACS Rapid CFR Suceava played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II ASU Politehnica Timisoara played 9 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II ACS Rapid CFR Suceava played 21 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win