de
Home » H2H

Pandurii vs. Luceafarul Oradea Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Pandurii and the last 10 Results from Luceafarul Oradea

Pandurii
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Chindia Targoviste
1-0
17-12-02
H
SCM Argesul Pitesti
1-5
17-11-25
H
CF Braila
3-3
17-11-18
G
Targu Mures
4-1
17-11-11
H
Ripensia Timisoara
1-1
17-11-08
G
Luceafarul Oradea
3-1
17-11-04
H
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
0-1
17-10-28
G
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-1
17-10-21
H
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
1-1
17-10-14
G
AS Damila Maciuca
0-0
Luceafarul Oradea
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Ripensia Timisoara
4-4
17-12-02
G
AS Damila Maciuca
0-3
17-11-25
G
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
3-0
17-11-18
H
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-1
17-11-12
G
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-0
17-11-08
H
Pandurii
3-1
17-11-04
G
UTA Batrana Doamna
2-3
17-10-28
H
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
2-1
17-10-21
G
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-0
17-10-14
H
CS Afumati
1-2

History between Pandurii and Luceafarul Oradea in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
Luceafarul Oradea
Pandurii
3-1
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Pandurii vs. Luceafarul Oradea

In the last 21 games Pandurii played 11 games Over 2.5.
Pandurii have an Goal difference from 5:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Luceafarul Oradea played 14 games Over 2.5.
Luceafarul Oradea have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 59.52% chance that Pandurii and Luceafarul Oradea scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Pandurii vs. Luceafarul Oradea

Pandurii 0-5-5
In last 10 games Pandurii won 0 games, lost 5 games and played 5 games draw

Luceafarul Oradea 4-2-4
In last 10 games Luceafarul Oradea won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Pandurii - Luceafarul Oradea (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Pandurii wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Luceafarul Oradea to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Pandurii and Luceafarul Oradea

Last 6 Events At Home

Pandurii (0-2-1 and 5:9 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 2 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (1-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Pandurii (0-0-3 and 2:8 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (1-1-2 and 7:9 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Pandurii (0-2-4 and 7:17 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 17 goals and get 2 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (2-2-2 and 11:11 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Liga II from Pandurii and Luceafarul Oradea

Liga II Form As A Host

Pandurii (0-5-5 and 12:21 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 0, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 21 goals and get 5 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (3-4-3 and 15:14 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 3, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

Pandurii (3-4-4 and 15:16 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 16 goals and get 13 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (2-2-7 and 16:24 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 24 goals and get 8 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

Pandurii (3-9-9 and 27:37 goals)
Pandurii have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 3, draws in 9 games and lost 9. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 37 goals and get 18 points.

Luceafarul Oradea (5-6-10 and 31:38 goals)
Luceafarul Oradea have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 5, draws in 6 games and lost 10. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 38 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Pandurii
Pandurii won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Luceafarul Oradea
Luceafarul Oradea won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Pandurii
Pandurii won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Luceafarul Oradea
Luceafarul Oradea won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Pandurii played 5 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Luceafarul Oradea played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Pandurii played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Luceafarul Oradea played 11 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Pandurii played 11 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Luceafarul Oradea played 21 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win