de
Home » H2H

CS Mioveni vs. CS Buftea Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from CS Mioveni and the last 10 Results from CS Buftea

CS Mioveni
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-08
H
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-3
17-12-02
G
CS Afumati
2-1
17-11-26
G
CS Balotesti
0-3
17-11-20
H
Hermannstadt
1-1
17-11-11
H
AS Damila Maciuca
2-2
17-11-08
G
CS Buftea
3-1
17-11-04
H
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
0-1
17-10-29
G
Chindia Targoviste
3-0
17-10-21
H
SCM Argesul Pitesti
0-0
17-10-14
G
CF Braila
2-2
CS Buftea
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
4-1
17-12-02
G
FC Dunarea Calarasi
4-0
17-11-25
G
CS Afumati
1-0
17-11-19
H
CS Balotesti
5-2
17-11-12
G
Hermannstadt
2-0
17-11-08
H
CS Mioveni
3-1
17-11-04
H
AS Damila Maciuca
2-1
17-10-28
G
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
0-0
17-10-21
H
Chindia Targoviste
0-2
17-10-14
G
SCM Argesul Pitesti
1-1

History between CS Mioveni and CS Buftea in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
CS Buftea
CS Mioveni
3-1
Liga II
17-05-05
CS Mioveni
CS Buftea
3-2
Liga II
16-10-29
CS Buftea
CS Mioveni
1-4
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CS Mioveni vs. CS Buftea

In the last 21 games CS Mioveni played 13 games Over 2.5.
CS Mioveni have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games CS Buftea played 12 games Over 2.5.
CS Buftea have an Goal difference from 12:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 59.52% chance that CS Mioveni and CS Buftea scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CS Mioveni vs. CS Buftea

CS Mioveni 1-4-5
In last 10 games CS Mioveni won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw

CS Buftea 4-2-4
In last 10 games CS Buftea won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

CS Mioveni - CS Buftea (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that CS Mioveni wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for CS Buftea to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from CS Mioveni and CS Buftea

Last 6 Events At Home

CS Mioveni (0-2-1 and 4:6 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

CS Buftea (3-0-0 and 12:4 goals)
CS Buftea have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CS Mioveni (1-0-2 and 5:5 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

CS Buftea (0-0-3 and 0:7 goals)
CS Buftea have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CS Mioveni (1-2-3 and 9:11 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

CS Buftea (3-0-3 and 12:11 goals)
CS Buftea has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Liga II from CS Mioveni and CS Buftea

Liga II Form As A Host

CS Mioveni (5-3-3 and 21:15 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 15 goals and get 18 points.

CS Buftea (8-0-3 and 26:16 goals)
CS Buftea have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 8, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 16 goals and get 24 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

CS Mioveni (2-3-5 and 10:15 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

CS Buftea (2-5-3 and 8:13 goals)
CS Buftea have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 11 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

CS Mioveni (7-6-8 and 31:30 goals)
CS Mioveni have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 7, draws in 6 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 30 goals and get 27 points.

CS Buftea (10-5-6 and 34:29 goals)
CS Buftea have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 10, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 34 to 29 goals and get 35 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CS Mioveni
CS Mioveni won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CS Buftea
CS Buftea won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CS Mioveni
CS Mioveni won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CS Buftea
CS Buftea won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CS Mioveni played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team CS Buftea played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team CS Mioveni played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team CS Buftea played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II CS Mioveni played 13 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II CS Buftea played 21 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win