de
Home » H2H

Hermannstadt vs. FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hermannstadt and the last 10 Results from FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti

Hermannstadt
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
CS Afumati
0-0
17-12-03
G
CS Balotesti
0-3
17-11-25
H
AS Damila Maciuca
2-0
17-11-20
G
CS Mioveni
1-1
17-11-12
H
CS Buftea
2-0
17-11-08
G
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
0-3
17-11-05
H
Chindia Targoviste
0-0
17-10-28
G
SCM Argesul Pitesti
0-0
17-10-22
H
CF Braila
3-2
17-10-17
G
Targu Mures
2-2
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
UTA Batrana Doamna
0-0
17-12-02
G
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
2-0
17-11-25
G
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-0
17-11-18
H
CS Afumati
0-3
17-11-11
G
CS Balotesti
2-0
17-11-08
H
Hermannstadt
0-3
17-11-04
G
CS Mioveni
0-1
17-10-28
H
CS Buftea
0-0
17-10-21
H
AS Damila Maciuca
2-1
17-10-14
G
Chindia Targoviste
3-0

History between Hermannstadt and FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
Hermannstadt
0-3
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hermannstadt vs. FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti

In the last 21 games Hermannstadt played 8 games Over 2.5.
Hermannstadt have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti played 9 games Over 2.5.
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have an Goal difference from 0:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.48% chance that Hermannstadt and FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hermannstadt vs. FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti

Hermannstadt 5-5-0
In last 10 games Hermannstadt won 5 games, lost 0 games and played 5 games draw

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti 2-2-6
In last 10 games FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Hermannstadt - FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (55-35-10)
In this game the chance that Hermannstadt wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti to win this game is 10%

Form in last 6 Games from Hermannstadt and FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti

Last 6 Events At Home

Hermannstadt (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (2-1-0 and 0:6 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hermannstadt (2-1-0 and 7:1 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (0-0-3 and 0:5 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hermannstadt (4-2-0 and 11:1 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 1 goals and get 14 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (2-1-3 and 0:11 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Liga II from Hermannstadt and FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti

Liga II Form As A Host

Hermannstadt (9-2-0 and 19:3 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 9, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 3 goals and get 29 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (3-3-5 and 11:14 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 3, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 14 goals and get 12 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

Hermannstadt (5-4-1 and 16:7 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 5, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 19 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (2-2-6 and 6:15 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 8 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hermannstadt (14-6-1 and 35:10 goals)
Hermannstadt have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 14, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 10 goals and get 48 points.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti (5-5-11 and 17:29 goals)
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 5, draws in 5 games and lost 11. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 29 goals and get 20 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hermannstadt
Hermannstadt won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hermannstadt
Hermannstadt won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Hermannstadt played 3 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Hermannstadt played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Hermannstadt played 8 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti played 21 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win