de
Home » H2H

CS Balotesti vs. Chindia Targoviste Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from CS Balotesti and the last 10 Results from Chindia Targoviste

CS Balotesti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
AS Damila Maciuca
1-0
17-12-03
H
Hermannstadt
0-3
17-11-26
H
CS Mioveni
0-3
17-11-19
G
CS Buftea
5-2
17-11-11
H
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
2-0
17-11-08
G
Chindia Targoviste
4-1
17-11-04
H
SCM Argesul Pitesti
1-0
17-10-28
G
CF Braila
2-2
17-10-21
H
Targu Mures
2-6
17-10-14
G
Ripensia Timisoara
1-2
Chindia Targoviste
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Pandurii
1-0
17-12-03
G
UTA Batrana Doamna
2-1
17-11-25
G
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
1-3
17-11-18
H
FC Dunarea Calarasi
2-2
17-11-11
G
CS Afumati
0-0
17-11-08
H
CS Balotesti
4-1
17-11-05
G
Hermannstadt
0-0
17-10-29
H
CS Mioveni
3-0
17-10-21
G
CS Buftea
0-2
17-10-14
H
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
3-0

History between CS Balotesti and Chindia Targoviste in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
Chindia Targoviste
CS Balotesti
4-1
Liga II
16-12-10
CS Balotesti
Chindia Targoviste
3-2
Liga II
16-08-13
Chindia Targoviste
CS Balotesti
1-0
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CS Balotesti vs. Chindia Targoviste

In the last 21 games CS Balotesti played 14 games Over 2.5.
CS Balotesti have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Chindia Targoviste played 10 games Over 2.5.
Chindia Targoviste have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.14% chance that CS Balotesti and Chindia Targoviste scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CS Balotesti vs. Chindia Targoviste

CS Balotesti 4-1-5
In last 10 games CS Balotesti won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Chindia Targoviste 6-3-1
In last 10 games Chindia Targoviste won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

CS Balotesti - Chindia Targoviste (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that CS Balotesti wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Chindia Targoviste to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from CS Balotesti and Chindia Targoviste

Last 6 Events At Home

CS Balotesti (2-0-2 and 3:6 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Chindia Targoviste (2-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
Chindia Targoviste have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CS Balotesti (0-0-2 and 3:9 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Chindia Targoviste (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Chindia Targoviste have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CS Balotesti (2-0-4 and 6:15 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

Chindia Targoviste (3-2-1 and 11:6 goals)
Chindia Targoviste has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Liga II from CS Balotesti and Chindia Targoviste

Liga II Form As A Host

CS Balotesti (4-2-5 and 11:18 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 4, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 18 goals and get 14 points.

Chindia Targoviste (9-1-1 and 25:4 goals)
Chindia Targoviste have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 9, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 4 goals and get 28 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

CS Balotesti (1-3-6 and 13:24 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 1, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 24 goals and get 6 points.

Chindia Targoviste (3-5-2 and 19:8 goals)
Chindia Targoviste have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 3, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

CS Balotesti (5-5-11 and 24:42 goals)
CS Balotesti have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 5, draws in 5 games and lost 11. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 42 goals and get 20 points.

Chindia Targoviste (12-6-3 and 44:12 goals)
Chindia Targoviste have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 12, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 44 to 12 goals and get 42 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CS Balotesti
CS Balotesti won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chindia Targoviste
Chindia Targoviste won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CS Balotesti
CS Balotesti won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chindia Targoviste
Chindia Targoviste won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CS Balotesti played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Chindia Targoviste played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team CS Balotesti played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Chindia Targoviste played 10 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II CS Balotesti played 14 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Chindia Targoviste played 21 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win