de
Home » H2H

CS Afumati vs. SCM Argesul Pitesti Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from CS Afumati and the last 10 Results from SCM Argesul Pitesti

CS Afumati
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Hermannstadt
0-0
17-12-02
H
CS Mioveni
2-1
17-11-25
H
CS Buftea
1-0
17-11-18
G
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
0-3
17-11-11
H
Chindia Targoviste
0-0
17-11-08
G
SCM Argesul Pitesti
2-1
17-11-04
H
CF Braila
2-0
17-10-28
G
Targu Mures
0-1
17-10-21
H
Ripensia Timisoara
2-0
17-10-14
G
Luceafarul Oradea
1-2
SCM Argesul Pitesti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-0
17-12-02
G
Pandurii
1-5
17-11-25
G
UTA Batrana Doamna
0-1
17-11-18
H
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
2-1
17-11-12
G
FC Dunarea Calarasi
2-1
17-11-08
H
CS Afumati
2-1
17-11-04
G
CS Balotesti
1-0
17-10-28
H
Hermannstadt
0-0
17-10-21
G
CS Mioveni
0-0
17-10-14
H
CS Buftea
1-1

History between CS Afumati and SCM Argesul Pitesti in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
SCM Argesul Pitesti
CS Afumati
2-1
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CS Afumati vs. SCM Argesul Pitesti

In the last 21 games CS Afumati played 7 games Over 2.5.
CS Afumati have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games SCM Argesul Pitesti played 9 games Over 2.5.
SCM Argesul Pitesti have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.1% chance that CS Afumati and SCM Argesul Pitesti scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CS Afumati vs. SCM Argesul Pitesti

CS Afumati 7-2-1
In last 10 games CS Afumati won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

SCM Argesul Pitesti 5-3-2
In last 10 games SCM Argesul Pitesti won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

CS Afumati - SCM Argesul Pitesti (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that CS Afumati wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for SCM Argesul Pitesti to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from CS Afumati and SCM Argesul Pitesti

Last 6 Events At Home

CS Afumati (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CS Afumati (1-1-1 and 4:2 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (2-0-1 and 7:3 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CS Afumati (3-2-1 and 7:3 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 11 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (5-0-1 and 13:5 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Liga II from CS Afumati and SCM Argesul Pitesti

Liga II Form As A Host

CS Afumati (6-2-2 and 13:6 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 6, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 20 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (6-4-1 and 15:5 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 6, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 22 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

CS Afumati (4-4-3 and 10:10 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 4, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 16 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (3-3-4 and 13:11 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

CS Afumati (10-6-5 and 23:16 goals)
CS Afumati have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 10, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 16 goals and get 36 points.

SCM Argesul Pitesti (9-7-5 and 28:16 goals)
SCM Argesul Pitesti have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 9, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 16 goals and get 34 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CS Afumati
CS Afumati won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

SCM Argesul Pitesti
SCM Argesul Pitesti won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CS Afumati
CS Afumati won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

SCM Argesul Pitesti
SCM Argesul Pitesti won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team CS Afumati played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team SCM Argesul Pitesti played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team CS Afumati played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team SCM Argesul Pitesti played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II CS Afumati played 7 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II SCM Argesul Pitesti played 21 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win