de
Home » H2H

FC Dunarea Calarasi vs. CF Braila Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Dunarea Calarasi and the last 10 Results from CF Braila

FC Dunarea Calarasi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-08
G
CS Mioveni
1-3
17-12-02
H
CS Buftea
4-0
17-11-25
H
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
1-0
17-11-18
G
Chindia Targoviste
2-2
17-11-12
H
SCM Argesul Pitesti
2-1
17-11-08
G
CF Braila
1-1
17-11-04
H
Targu Mures
3-0
17-10-28
G
Ripensia Timisoara
1-1
17-10-21
H
Luceafarul Oradea
1-0
17-10-14
G
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
0-2
CF Braila
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
AS Stiinta Miroslava
1-4
17-12-02
G
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-1
17-11-25
G
Pandurii
3-3
17-11-18
H
UTA Batrana Doamna
3-4
17-11-11
G
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
3-2
17-11-08
H
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-1
17-11-04
G
CS Afumati
2-0
17-10-28
H
CS Balotesti
2-2
17-10-22
G
Hermannstadt
3-2
17-10-14
H
CS Mioveni
2-2

History between FC Dunarea Calarasi and CF Braila in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
CF Braila
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-1
Liga II
16-12-03
CF Braila
FC Dunarea Calarasi
2-1
Liga II
16-08-06
FC Dunarea Calarasi
CF Braila
1-2
Liga II
16-05-18
CF Braila
FC Dunarea Calarasi
0-2
Liga II Serie A promotion group
16-04-21
FC Dunarea Calarasi
CF Braila
2-2
Liga II Serie A promotion group
16-03-23
FC Dunarea Calarasi
CF Braila
1-0
Liga II Seria 1
15-10-31
CF Braila
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-1
Liga II Seria 1

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Dunarea Calarasi vs. CF Braila

In the last 21 games FC Dunarea Calarasi played 11 games Over 2.5.
FC Dunarea Calarasi have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games CF Braila played 17 games Over 2.5.
CF Braila have an Goal difference from 5:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that FC Dunarea Calarasi and CF Braila scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Dunarea Calarasi vs. CF Braila

FC Dunarea Calarasi 7-3-0
In last 10 games FC Dunarea Calarasi won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

CF Braila 0-4-6
In last 10 games CF Braila won 0 games, lost 6 games and played 4 games draw.

FC Dunarea Calarasi - CF Braila (65-35-0)
In this game the chance that FC Dunarea Calarasi wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for CF Braila to win this game is 0%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Dunarea Calarasi and CF Braila

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Dunarea Calarasi (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

CF Braila (2-1-0 and 5:9 goals)
CF Braila have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Dunarea Calarasi (1-2-0 and 6:4 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

CF Braila (0-1-2 and 6:8 goals)
CF Braila have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Dunarea Calarasi (4-2-0 and 13:5 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

CF Braila (2-2-2 and 11:17 goals)
CF Braila has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 17 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Liga II from FC Dunarea Calarasi and CF Braila

Liga II Form As A Host

FC Dunarea Calarasi (9-1-0 and 28:5 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 9, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 5 goals and get 28 points.

CF Braila (3-4-4 and 27:22 goals)
CF Braila have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 22 goals and get 13 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

FC Dunarea Calarasi (6-3-2 and 15:11 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 6, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 21 points.

CF Braila (1-2-7 and 18:26 goals)
CF Braila have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 1, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 26 goals and get 5 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Dunarea Calarasi (15-4-2 and 43:16 goals)
FC Dunarea Calarasi have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 15, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 43 to 16 goals and get 49 points.

CF Braila (4-6-11 and 45:48 goals)
CF Braila have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 4, draws in 6 games and lost 11. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 48 goals and get 18 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Dunarea Calarasi
FC Dunarea Calarasi won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CF Braila
CF Braila won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Dunarea Calarasi
FC Dunarea Calarasi won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CF Braila
CF Braila won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team FC Dunarea Calarasi played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team CF Braila played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team FC Dunarea Calarasi played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team CF Braila played 10 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II FC Dunarea Calarasi played 11 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II CF Braila played 21 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win