de
Home » H2H

FC Olimpia Satu Mare vs. Targu Mures Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Olimpia Satu Mare and the last 10 Results from Targu Mures

FC Olimpia Satu Mare
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
CS Buftea
4-1
17-12-02
H
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
2-0
17-11-25
H
Chindia Targoviste
1-3
17-11-18
G
SCM Argesul Pitesti
2-1
17-11-11
H
CF Braila
3-2
17-11-08
G
Targu Mures
4-2
17-11-04
H
Ripensia Timisoara
1-1
17-10-28
G
Luceafarul Oradea
2-1
17-10-21
H
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-0
17-10-14
G
AS Stiinta Miroslava
2-1
Targu Mures
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-5
17-12-02
G
AS Stiinta Miroslava
5-0
17-11-25
G
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
3-0
17-11-18
H
Pandurii
4-1
17-11-11
G
UTA Batrana Doamna
1-2
17-11-08
H
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
4-2
17-11-04
G
FC Dunarea Calarasi
3-0
17-10-28
H
CS Afumati
0-1
17-10-21
G
CS Balotesti
2-6
17-10-17
H
Hermannstadt
2-2

History between FC Olimpia Satu Mare and Targu Mures in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
Targu Mures
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
4-2
Liga II
13-11-30
Targu Mures
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
1-0
Liga II Serie B
13-09-21
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
Targu Mures
1-0
Liga II Serie B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Olimpia Satu Mare vs. Targu Mures

In the last 21 games FC Olimpia Satu Mare played 9 games Over 2.5.
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Targu Mures played 17 games Over 2.5.
Targu Mures have an Goal difference from 10:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 61.9% chance that FC Olimpia Satu Mare and Targu Mures scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Olimpia Satu Mare vs. Targu Mures

FC Olimpia Satu Mare 3-1-6
In last 10 games FC Olimpia Satu Mare won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Targu Mures 4-1-5
In last 10 games Targu Mures won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

FC Olimpia Satu Mare - Targu Mures (40-10-50)
In this game the chance that FC Olimpia Satu Mare wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Targu Mures to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Olimpia Satu Mare and Targu Mures

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (2-0-1 and 6:5 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Targu Mures (3-0-0 and 10:8 goals)
Targu Mures have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (0-0-3 and 4:10 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Targu Mures (1-0-2 and 2:9 goals)
Targu Mures have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (2-0-4 and 10:15 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

Targu Mures (4-0-2 and 12:17 goals)
Targu Mures has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 17 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Liga II from FC Olimpia Satu Mare and Targu Mures

Liga II Form As A Host

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (5-2-3 and 13:11 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 5, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 17 points.

Targu Mures (5-4-2 and 21:17 goals)
Targu Mures have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 5, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 17 goals and get 19 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (2-0-9 and 9:26 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 0 games and lost 9. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 26 goals and get 6 points.

Targu Mures (4-0-6 and 19:24 goals)
Targu Mures have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 4, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 24 goals and get 12 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Olimpia Satu Mare (7-2-12 and 22:37 goals)
FC Olimpia Satu Mare have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 7, draws in 2 games and lost 12. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 37 goals and get 23 points.

Targu Mures (9-4-8 and 40:41 goals)
Targu Mures have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 9, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 41 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Olimpia Satu Mare
FC Olimpia Satu Mare won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Targu Mures
Targu Mures won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Olimpia Satu Mare
FC Olimpia Satu Mare won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Targu Mures
Targu Mures won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team FC Olimpia Satu Mare played 2 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Targu Mures played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team FC Olimpia Satu Mare played 7 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Targu Mures played 10 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II FC Olimpia Satu Mare played 9 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Targu Mures played 21 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win