de
Home » H2H

UTA Batrana Doamna vs. Ripensia Timisoara Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from UTA Batrana Doamna and the last 10 Results from Ripensia Timisoara

UTA Batrana Doamna
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti
0-0
17-12-03
H
Chindia Targoviste
2-1
17-11-25
H
SCM Argesul Pitesti
0-1
17-11-18
G
CF Braila
3-4
17-11-11
H
Targu Mures
1-2
17-11-08
G
Ripensia Timisoara
1-1
17-11-04
H
Luceafarul Oradea
2-3
17-10-28
G
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
2-3
17-10-21
H
AS Stiinta Miroslava
3-0
17-10-15
G
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
2-1
Ripensia Timisoara
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
Luceafarul Oradea
4-4
17-12-02
G
ACS Rapid CFR Suceava
1-2
17-11-24
G
AS Stiinta Miroslava
3-0
17-11-18
H
ASU Politehnica Timisoara
0-2
17-11-11
G
Pandurii
1-1
17-11-08
H
UTA Batrana Doamna
1-1
17-11-04
G
FC Olimpia Satu Mare
1-1
17-10-28
H
FC Dunarea Calarasi
1-1
17-10-21
G
CS Afumati
2-0
17-10-14
H
CS Balotesti
1-2

History between UTA Batrana Doamna and Ripensia Timisoara in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-08
Ripensia Timisoara
UTA Batrana Doamna
1-1
Liga II

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game UTA Batrana Doamna vs. Ripensia Timisoara

In the last 21 games UTA Batrana Doamna played 10 games Over 2.5.
UTA Batrana Doamna have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games Ripensia Timisoara played 10 games Over 2.5.
Ripensia Timisoara have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.62% chance that UTA Batrana Doamna and Ripensia Timisoara scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game UTA Batrana Doamna vs. Ripensia Timisoara

UTA Batrana Doamna 4-2-4
In last 10 games UTA Batrana Doamna won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Ripensia Timisoara 1-5-4
In last 10 games Ripensia Timisoara won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw.

UTA Batrana Doamna - Ripensia Timisoara (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that UTA Batrana Doamna wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Ripensia Timisoara to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from UTA Batrana Doamna and Ripensia Timisoara

Last 6 Events At Home

UTA Batrana Doamna (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (1-2-0 and 5:7 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

UTA Batrana Doamna (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (1-1-1 and 3:5 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

UTA Batrana Doamna (2-2-2 and 8:8 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (2-3-1 and 8:12 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Liga II from UTA Batrana Doamna and Ripensia Timisoara

Liga II Form As A Host

UTA Batrana Doamna (2-4-4 and 13:13 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Liga II 2, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (4-4-3 and 33:15 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Liga II 4, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 15 goals and get 16 points.

Liga II Form As A Guest

UTA Batrana Doamna (4-3-4 and 13:13 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 11 games away in the Liga II 4, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 13 goals and get 15 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (2-3-5 and 9:16 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara have won from the last 10 games away in the Liga II 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 9 points.

Liga II Form Total As Guest Or Host

UTA Batrana Doamna (6-7-8 and 26:26 goals)
UTA Batrana Doamna have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 6, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 26 goals and get 25 points.

Ripensia Timisoara (6-7-8 and 42:31 goals)
Ripensia Timisoara have won from the last 21 games overall in the Liga II 6, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 31 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga II)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

UTA Batrana Doamna
UTA Batrana Doamna won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ripensia Timisoara
Ripensia Timisoara won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

UTA Batrana Doamna
UTA Batrana Doamna won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ripensia Timisoara
Ripensia Timisoara won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga II)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team UTA Batrana Doamna played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Ripensia Timisoara played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team UTA Batrana Doamna played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Ripensia Timisoara played 10 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II UTA Batrana Doamna played 10 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the Liga II Ripensia Timisoara played 21 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga II)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win