de
Home » H2H

Gzira United vs. Tarxien Rainbows Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Gzira United and the last 10 Results from Tarxien Rainbows

Gzira United
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Tarxien Rainbows
3-1
18-01-05
G
Birkirkara
4-0
17-12-18
H
Lija
3-2
17-12-10
H
Valletta
2-1
17-11-25
G
Sliema Wanderers
2-1
17-11-17
H
Naxxar Lions FC
3-1
17-11-04
H
Mosta
2-2
17-10-27
G
Senglea Athletic
1-1
17-10-20
H
Balzan Youths FC
1-2
17-10-15
H
Hamrun Spartans
4-0
Tarxien Rainbows
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Gzira United
3-1
18-01-07
H
Floriana
0-2
17-12-16
G
Hamrun Spartans
2-1
17-12-10
G
Saint Andrews
2-3
17-11-26
H
Hibernians
0-3
17-11-18
G
Balzan Youths FC
1-0
17-11-04
H
Lija
2-3
17-10-28
G
Birkirkara
3-1
17-10-21
G
Valletta
6-0
17-10-13
G
Naxxar Lions FC
1-2

History between Gzira United and Tarxien Rainbows in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Gzira United
Tarxien Rainbows
3-1
Premier League
17-09-09
Tarxien Rainbows
Gzira United
1-2
Premier League
17-02-25
Gzira United
Tarxien Rainbows
1-0
Premier League
16-11-19
Tarxien Rainbows
Gzira United
1-0
Premier League
16-08-19
Gzira United
Tarxien Rainbows
1-1
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Gzira United vs. Tarxien Rainbows

In the last 16 games Gzira United played 13 games Over 2.5.
Gzira United have an Goal difference from 11:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Tarxien Rainbows played 13 games Over 2.5.
Tarxien Rainbows have an Goal difference from 0:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 81.25% chance that Gzira United and Tarxien Rainbows scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Gzira United vs. Tarxien Rainbows

Gzira United 5-2-3
In last 10 games Gzira United won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Tarxien Rainbows 2-0-8
In last 10 games Tarxien Rainbows won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.

Gzira United - Tarxien Rainbows (65-10-25)
In this game the chance that Gzira United wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Tarxien Rainbows to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Gzira United and Tarxien Rainbows

Last 6 Events At Home

Gzira United (4-0-0 and 11:5 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (2-0-0 and 0:5 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Gzira United (0-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (1-0-3 and 5:8 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Gzira United (4-0-2 and 12:11 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (3-0-3 and 5:13 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Premier League from Gzira United and Tarxien Rainbows

Premier League Form As A Host

Gzira United (7-1-1 and 23:11 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Premier League 7, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 11 goals and get 22 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (1-1-5 and 7:16 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 16 goals and get 4 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Gzira United (3-2-2 and 12:11 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 11 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (2-0-7 and 9:26 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 2, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 26 goals and get 6 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Gzira United (10-3-3 and 35:22 goals)
Gzira United have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 10, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 22 goals and get 33 points.

Tarxien Rainbows (3-1-12 and 16:42 goals)
Tarxien Rainbows have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 12. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 42 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Gzira United
Gzira United won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Tarxien Rainbows
Tarxien Rainbows won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Gzira United
Gzira United won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Tarxien Rainbows
Tarxien Rainbows won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Gzira United played 8 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Tarxien Rainbows played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Gzira United played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Tarxien Rainbows played 9 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Gzira United played 13 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Tarxien Rainbows played 16 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win