de
Home » H2H

Naxxar Lions FC vs. Valletta Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:15:00

Last 10 Results from Naxxar Lions FC and the last 10 Results from Valletta

Naxxar Lions FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Lija
0-4
18-01-13
H
Valletta
0-1
18-01-06
G
Sliema Wanderers
1-1
17-12-16
H
Balzan Youths FC
0-0
17-12-09
G
Senglea Athletic
2-1
17-11-25
H
Mosta
2-0
17-11-17
G
Gzira United
3-1
17-11-04
G
Hamrun Spartans
2-0
17-10-28
H
Floriana
1-2
17-10-20
H
Saint Andrews
3-1
Valletta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
Sliema Wanderers
1-1
18-01-13
G
Naxxar Lions FC
0-1
18-01-06
H
Senglea Athletic
1-0
17-12-16
G
Mosta
0-1
17-12-10
G
Gzira United
2-1
17-11-26
H
Floriana
1-0
17-11-19
G
Hamrun Spartans
0-0
17-11-05
G
Hibernians
0-0
17-10-28
H
Saint Andrews
3-0
17-10-21
H
Tarxien Rainbows
6-0

History between Naxxar Lions FC and Valletta in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Naxxar Lions FC
Valletta
0-1
Premier League
17-09-10
Valletta
Naxxar Lions FC
0-0
Premier League
16-03-01
Valletta
Naxxar Lions FC
4-0
Premier League Twond stage
16-01-10
Naxxar Lions FC
Valletta
1-2
Premier League
15-09-27
Valletta
Naxxar Lions FC
3-1
Premier League
15-04-06
Naxxar Lions FC
Valletta
0-1
Premier League Twond stage
15-01-25
Naxxar Lions FC
Valletta
0-3
Premier League
14-10-26
Valletta
Naxxar Lions FC
2-0
Premier League
13-12-21
Naxxar Lions FC
Valletta
2-1
Premier League
13-09-21
Valletta
Naxxar Lions FC
1-0
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Naxxar Lions FC vs. Valletta

In the last 17 games Naxxar Lions FC played 8 games Over 2.5.
Naxxar Lions FC have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Valletta played 6 games Over 2.5.
Valletta have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 41.18% chance that Naxxar Lions FC and Valletta scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Naxxar Lions FC vs. Valletta

Naxxar Lions FC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Naxxar Lions FC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Valletta 6-3-1
In last 10 games Valletta won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Naxxar Lions FC - Valletta (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Naxxar Lions FC wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Valletta to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Naxxar Lions FC and Valletta

Last 6 Events At Home

Naxxar Lions FC (1-1-1 and 2:1 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Valletta (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Valletta have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Naxxar Lions FC (1-1-1 and 6:3 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Valletta (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Valletta have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Naxxar Lions FC (2-2-2 and 8:4 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Valletta (4-1-1 and 6:3 goals)
Valletta has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Premier League from Naxxar Lions FC and Valletta

Premier League Form As A Host

Naxxar Lions FC (2-2-4 and 9:12 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Valletta (6-2-0 and 17:3 goals)
Valletta have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 6, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 3 goals and get 20 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Naxxar Lions FC (1-3-5 and 10:14 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 1, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Valletta (5-2-2 and 9:4 goals)
Valletta have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 17 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Naxxar Lions FC (3-5-9 and 19:26 goals)
Naxxar Lions FC have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 3, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 26 goals and get 14 points.

Valletta (11-4-2 and 26:7 goals)
Valletta have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 11, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 7 goals and get 37 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Naxxar Lions FC
Naxxar Lions FC won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Valletta
Valletta won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Naxxar Lions FC
Naxxar Lions FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Valletta
Valletta won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Naxxar Lions FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Valletta played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Naxxar Lions FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Valletta played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League Naxxar Lions FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League Valletta played 17 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win