de
Home » H2H

Hamrun Spartans vs. Saint Andrews Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hamrun Spartans and the last 10 Results from Saint Andrews

Hamrun Spartans
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Saint Andrews
1-1
18-01-07
G
Hibernians
0-0
17-12-16
H
Tarxien Rainbows
2-1
17-12-09
H
Birkirkara
0-1
17-11-25
G
Lija
1-5
17-11-19
H
Valletta
0-0
17-11-04
H
Naxxar Lions FC
2-0
17-10-30
G
Sliema Wanderers
1-0
17-10-21
G
Senglea Athletic
1-3
17-10-15
G
Gzira United
4-0
Saint Andrews
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Hamrun Spartans
1-1
18-01-06
G
Balzan Youths FC
3-1
17-12-17
H
Hibernians
2-1
17-12-10
H
Tarxien Rainbows
2-3
17-11-24
G
Birkirkara
2-0
17-11-18
H
Lija
1-1
17-11-05
H
Sliema Wanderers
0-2
17-10-28
G
Valletta
3-0
17-10-20
G
Naxxar Lions FC
3-1
17-10-14
G
Mosta
1-0

History between Hamrun Spartans and Saint Andrews in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Hamrun Spartans
Saint Andrews
1-1
Premier League
17-09-08
Saint Andrews
Hamrun Spartans
1-2
Premier League
17-03-17
Hamrun Spartans
Saint Andrews
1-1
Premier League
16-12-10
Saint Andrews
Hamrun Spartans
3-1
Premier League
16-09-18
Hamrun Spartans
Saint Andrews
3-1
Premier League
14-02-02
Hamrun Spartans
Saint Andrews
3-1
First Division
13-09-22
Saint Andrews
Hamrun Spartans
2-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hamrun Spartans vs. Saint Andrews

In the last 16 games Hamrun Spartans played 7 games Over 2.5.
Hamrun Spartans have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Saint Andrews played 10 games Over 2.5.
Saint Andrews have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.13% chance that Hamrun Spartans and Saint Andrews scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hamrun Spartans vs. Saint Andrews

Hamrun Spartans 4-3-3
In last 10 games Hamrun Spartans won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Saint Andrews 1-2-7
In last 10 games Saint Andrews won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Hamrun Spartans - Saint Andrews (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that Hamrun Spartans wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Saint Andrews to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Hamrun Spartans and Saint Andrews

Last 6 Events At Home

Hamrun Spartans (1-2-1 and 3:3 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Saint Andrews (2-1-0 and 5:5 goals)
Saint Andrews have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hamrun Spartans (1-1-0 and 5:1 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Saint Andrews (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
Saint Andrews have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hamrun Spartans (2-3-1 and 8:4 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Saint Andrews (2-2-2 and 7:11 goals)
Saint Andrews has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Premier League from Hamrun Spartans and Saint Andrews

Premier League Form As A Host

Hamrun Spartans (3-3-3 and 10:7 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Premier League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Saint Andrews (3-1-4 and 12:14 goals)
Saint Andrews have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 10 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Hamrun Spartans (4-1-2 and 14:9 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Saint Andrews (0-1-7 and 3:21 goals)
Saint Andrews have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 0, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 21 goals and get 1 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hamrun Spartans (7-4-5 and 24:16 goals)
Hamrun Spartans have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 7, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 16 goals and get 25 points.

Saint Andrews (3-2-11 and 15:35 goals)
Saint Andrews have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 35 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hamrun Spartans
Hamrun Spartans won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Saint Andrews
Saint Andrews won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hamrun Spartans
Hamrun Spartans won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Saint Andrews
Saint Andrews won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Hamrun Spartans played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Saint Andrews played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Hamrun Spartans played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Saint Andrews played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Hamrun Spartans played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Saint Andrews played 16 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win