de
Home » H2H

Sliema Wanderers vs. Balzan Youths FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sliema Wanderers and the last 10 Results from Balzan Youths FC

Sliema Wanderers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
Valletta
1-1
18-01-13
H
Balzan Youths FC
1-2
18-01-06
H
Naxxar Lions FC
1-1
17-12-16
G
Senglea Athletic
3-0
17-12-08
G
Mosta
1-1
17-11-25
H
Gzira United
2-1
17-11-19
G
Floriana
1-0
17-11-05
G
Saint Andrews
0-2
17-10-30
H
Hamrun Spartans
1-0
17-10-22
H
Hibernians
1-0
Balzan Youths FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Hamrun Spartans
2-0
18-01-13
G
Sliema Wanderers
1-2
18-01-06
H
Saint Andrews
3-1
17-12-16
G
Naxxar Lions FC
0-0
17-12-09
H
Hibernians
1-0
17-11-25
G
Senglea Athletic
0-1
17-11-18
H
Tarxien Rainbows
1-0
17-11-04
H
Birkirkara
2-1
17-10-30
G
Mosta
0-5
17-10-20
G
Gzira United
1-2

History between Sliema Wanderers and Balzan Youths FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
1-2
Premier League
17-09-09
Balzan Youths FC
Sliema Wanderers
0-0
Premier League
17-05-05
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
2-1
Premier League
17-02-12
Balzan Youths FC
Sliema Wanderers
1-2
Premier League
16-11-04
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
1-1
Premier League
16-03-19
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
3-3
Premier League Twond stage
16-01-31
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
0-2
Premier League
15-11-07
Balzan Youths FC
Sliema Wanderers
1-0
Premier League
15-03-15
Sliema Wanderers
Balzan Youths FC
1-2
Premier League Twond stage
15-01-25
Balzan Youths FC
Sliema Wanderers
5-3
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sliema Wanderers vs. Balzan Youths FC

In the last 17 games Sliema Wanderers played 7 games Over 2.5.
Sliema Wanderers have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Balzan Youths FC played 8 games Over 2.5.
Balzan Youths FC have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.12% chance that Sliema Wanderers and Balzan Youths FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sliema Wanderers vs. Balzan Youths FC

Sliema Wanderers 4-3-3
In last 10 games Sliema Wanderers won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Balzan Youths FC 9-1-0
In last 10 games Balzan Youths FC won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw.

Sliema Wanderers - Balzan Youths FC (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Sliema Wanderers wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Balzan Youths FC to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Sliema Wanderers and Balzan Youths FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Sliema Wanderers (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Balzan Youths FC (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Balzan Youths FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sliema Wanderers (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Balzan Youths FC (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Balzan Youths FC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sliema Wanderers (1-3-2 and 6:9 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

Balzan Youths FC (5-1-0 and 9:2 goals)
Balzan Youths FC has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Premier League from Sliema Wanderers and Balzan Youths FC

Premier League Form As A Host

Sliema Wanderers (4-2-2 and 11:7 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

Balzan Youths FC (8-1-0 and 17:6 goals)
Balzan Youths FC have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Premier League 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 6 goals and get 25 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Sliema Wanderers (3-3-3 and 12:9 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

Balzan Youths FC (4-3-1 and 13:6 goals)
Balzan Youths FC have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sliema Wanderers (7-5-5 and 23:16 goals)
Sliema Wanderers have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 7, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 16 goals and get 26 points.

Balzan Youths FC (12-4-1 and 30:12 goals)
Balzan Youths FC have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 12, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 12 goals and get 40 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sliema Wanderers
Sliema Wanderers won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Balzan Youths FC
Balzan Youths FC won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sliema Wanderers
Sliema Wanderers won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Balzan Youths FC
Balzan Youths FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Sliema Wanderers played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Balzan Youths FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Sliema Wanderers played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Balzan Youths FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League Sliema Wanderers played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League Balzan Youths FC played 17 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win