de
Home » H2H

Blackburn U21 vs. Aston Villa U21 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Blackburn U21 and the last 10 Results from Aston Villa U21

Blackburn U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
H
Norwich U21
2-1
18-01-14
G
Middlesbrough U21
3-3
17-11-27
H
West Bromwich U21
2-2
17-11-20
G
Aston Villa U21
0-3
17-10-30
H
Stoke U21
2-0
17-10-20
G
Newcastle U21
0-2
17-10-16
G
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
2-2
17-09-25
H
Fulham U21
4-0
17-09-17
G
Norwich U21
1-1
17-09-11
H
Middlesbrough U21
1-3
Aston Villa U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-29
H
Middlesbrough U21
4-0
18-01-15
G
Southampton U21
1-4
18-01-08
H
Fulham U21
1-3
17-12-18
G
West Bromwich U21
1-4
17-11-26
G
Norwich U21
1-2
17-11-20
H
Blackburn U21
0-3
17-10-30
H
Newcastle U21
6-0
17-10-23
G
Reading U21
3-2
17-10-16
G
Wolverhampton U21
0-2
17-09-25
H
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
1-0

History between Blackburn U21 and Aston Villa U21 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-20
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
0-3
Premier League Two Division 2
17-04-24
Blackburn U21
Aston Villa U21
0-0
Premier League Two Division 2
16-10-31
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
4-0
Premier League Two Division 2
15-11-30
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
2-2
Premier League U21 Division 2
15-01-26
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
1-0
Premier League U21 Division B
15-01-12
Blackburn U21
Aston Villa U21
3-2
Various games
14-02-17
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
4-2
Premier League U21
13-04-08
Blackburn U21
Aston Villa U21
0-2
Premier League U21 second Stage Qualification Tier 1
13-02-04
Aston Villa U21
Blackburn U21
2-0
Premier League U21 second Stage Qualification Tier 1

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Blackburn U21 vs. Aston Villa U21

In the last 13 games Blackburn U21 played 9 games Over 2.5.
Blackburn U21 have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Aston Villa U21 played 13 games Over 2.5.
Aston Villa U21 have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 77.95% chance that Blackburn U21 and Aston Villa U21 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Blackburn U21 vs. Aston Villa U21

Blackburn U21 5-4-1
In last 10 games Blackburn U21 won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

Aston Villa U21 7-0-3
In last 10 games Aston Villa U21 won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.

Blackburn U21 - Aston Villa U21 (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Blackburn U21 wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Aston Villa U21 to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Blackburn U21 and Aston Villa U21

Last 6 Events At Home

Blackburn U21 (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Aston Villa U21 (3-0-0 and 5:6 goals)
Aston Villa U21 have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Blackburn U21 (2-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Aston Villa U21 (3-0-0 and 10:3 goals)
Aston Villa U21 have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Blackburn U21 (4-2-0 and 14:6 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 6 goals and get 14 points.

Aston Villa U21 (6-0-0 and 15:9 goals)
Aston Villa U21 has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 9 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Premier League Two Division 2 from Blackburn U21 and Aston Villa U21

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Host

Blackburn U21 (4-1-1 and 16:7 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Aston Villa U21 (5-0-3 and 20:9 goals)
Aston Villa U21 have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 5, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Guest

Blackburn U21 (4-3-0 and 17:9 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 4, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Aston Villa U21 (5-0-2 and 18:12 goals)
Aston Villa U21 have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 5, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Blackburn U21 (8-4-1 and 33:16 goals)
Blackburn U21 have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 8, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 16 goals and get 28 points.

Aston Villa U21 (10-0-5 and 38:21 goals)
Aston Villa U21 have won from the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 10, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 21 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League Two Division 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Blackburn U21
Blackburn U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aston Villa U21
Aston Villa U21 won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Blackburn U21
Blackburn U21 won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aston Villa U21
Aston Villa U21 won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League Two Division 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Blackburn U21 played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Aston Villa U21 played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Blackburn U21 played 4 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Aston Villa U21 played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Blackburn U21 played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Aston Villa U21 played 15 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League Two Division 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win