de
Home » H2H

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 vs. Stoke U21 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Brighton & Hove Albion U21 and the last 10 Results from Stoke U21

Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-08
G
Reading U21
2-1
17-12-18
H
Norwich U21
1-1
17-12-08
G
Fulham U21
1-1
17-11-27
H
Wolverhampton U21
1-1
17-11-18
G
Stoke U21
2-3
17-10-30
G
Southampton U21
0-1
17-10-20
H
Middlesbrough U21
2-2
17-10-16
H
Blackburn U21
2-2
17-09-25
G
Aston Villa U21
1-0
17-09-18
H
Newcastle U21
0-0
Stoke U21
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-12
G
Wolverhampton U21
1-1
18-01-08
H
Norwich U21
1-3
17-11-26
H
Reading U21
2-3
17-11-18
H
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
2-3
17-10-30
G
Blackburn U21
2-0
17-10-20
H
West Bromwich U21
4-2
17-10-13
G
Fulham U21
2-1
17-09-22
G
Middlesbrough U21
2-1
17-09-18
G
Southampton U21
3-0
17-09-10
H
Wolverhampton U21
1-0

History between Brighton & Hove Albion U21 and Stoke U21 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-18
Stoke U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
2-3
Premier League Two Division 2
17-04-10
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Stoke U21
2-0
Premier League Two Division 2
16-10-22
Stoke U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
1-1
Premier League Two Division 2
16-03-19
Stoke U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
1-0
Premier League U21 Division 2
15-09-21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Stoke U21
1-0
Premier League U21 Division 2
15-05-08
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Stoke U21
3-0
Premier League U21 Division B
15-02-20
Stoke U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21
1-0
Premier League U21 Division B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Brighton & Hove Albion U21 vs. Stoke U21

In the last 14 games Brighton & Hove Albion U21 played 8 games Over 2.5.
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Stoke U21 played 9 games Over 2.5.
Stoke U21 have an Goal difference from 9:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 63.19% chance that Brighton & Hove Albion U21 and Stoke U21 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Brighton & Hove Albion U21 vs. Stoke U21

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 2-6-2
In last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion U21 won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw

Stoke U21 2-1-7
In last 10 games Stoke U21 won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 - Stoke U21 (45-35-20)
In this game the chance that Brighton & Hove Albion U21 wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Stoke U21 to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Brighton & Hove Albion U21 and Stoke U21

Last 6 Events At Home

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Stoke U21 (4-0-0 and 9:11 goals)
Stoke U21 have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (2-1-1 and 6:5 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Stoke U21 (0-1-1 and 1:3 goals)
Stoke U21 have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (2-3-1 and 8:7 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Stoke U21 (4-1-1 and 10:14 goals)
Stoke U21 has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Premier League Two Division 2 from Brighton & Hove Albion U21 and Stoke U21

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Host

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (1-5-1 and 11:10 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 1, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Stoke U21 (2-0-4 and 13:15 goals)
Stoke U21 have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Premier League Two Division 2 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form As A Guest

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (3-1-3 and 9:12 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Stoke U21 (1-1-5 and 5:13 goals)
Stoke U21 have won from the last 7 games away in the Premier League Two Division 2 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

Premier League Two Division 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Brighton & Hove Albion U21 (4-6-4 and 20:22 goals)
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 have won from the last 14 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 4, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 22 goals and get 18 points.

Stoke U21 (3-1-9 and 18:28 goals)
Stoke U21 have won from the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 3, draws in 1 games and lost 9. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 28 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League Two Division 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Stoke U21
Stoke U21 won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Brighton & Hove Albion U21
Brighton & Hove Albion U21 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Stoke U21
Stoke U21 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League Two Division 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Brighton & Hove Albion U21 played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Stoke U21 played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Brighton & Hove Albion U21 played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Stoke U21 played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Brighton & Hove Albion U21 played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Premier League Two Division 2 Stoke U21 played 13 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League Two Division 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win